• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Bulbagarden Forums

Haruka_Rules!
Haruka_Rules!
That's okay. It's the thought that counts. :) Thank you.
Pretty Sailor Moon Venus
Pretty Sailor Moon Venus
Arigatou gozaimasu and happy to see you and glad to hear your voice with glad for reading uour comments
Haruka_Rules!
Haruka_Rules!
Thank you. :) Glad to hear from you too.
Pretty Sailor Moon Venus
Pretty Sailor Moon Venus
I really love you and want uou as my love so are we couple as before?
Haruka_Rules!
Haruka_Rules!
Yea I'm glad to be best friends with you too. :)

Watched any anime lately? I completed both seasons of New Game and Love Live Sunshine. I love both shows. :)

I'm currently watching: Comic Girls, Slow Start, Yuru Camp and Shoujo☆Kageki Revue Starlight. :D
Pretty Sailor Moon Venus
Pretty Sailor Moon Venus
I love you soo much and love haruka chan too much too. I am glad that you came again after long time no see.

I love all animes that you loved and watched and i am watching uq holder now but i am watching koi kaze and captain tsubasa also
Pretty Sailor Moon Venus
Pretty Sailor Moon Venus
What do you think of my new avatae? Is not so awesome? I think adoroable. What do you think of sun moon?
Haruka_Rules!
Haruka_Rules!
I loved UQ Holder. I haven't seen Captain Tsubusa but I'm watching another sports anime called Major 2nd. :)

Your avatar is neat just like you. :) I also like your signature with the three girls.

I haven't kept up with the anime in while but liked the games. I recently bought Ultra Moon.
Pretty Sailor Moon Venus
Pretty Sailor Moon Venus
You are the neat one my girl i love you my girl even if i died. How are you? I do love both my avqtar and my signture and the are neat like me but you and my love haruka chan are more neat than us.

I do love the uq holder but i love also the negi sensei. The problem with then is the bloody events. I do like cutting body or cutting hands and so on.

Sun moon anime is so funny and all of lana mallow serena and mamane are the best
Haruka_Rules!
Haruka_Rules!
Thank you. :)

I also like negi sensei.

Yes they are the best girls.
Pretty Sailor Moon Venus
Pretty Sailor Moon Venus
Negi and the girls are the best ane you welcome my dear