Bulbagarden

Hidden Mew
Hidden Mew
That's really nice of you to say about me. Thank you. The second opening theme is kind of growing on me, but neither of Vrains' opening themes really does much for me. The first two ending themes were pretty good though. If the show was as good as the second ending theme in particular, I'd probably at least enjoy it more.

Takeru is likable and so far the only character in the cast I could actually describe as fun. Vrains still desperately needs something besides its super serious and trying too hard to be dark/serious, so that is appreciated.
Reactions: Ebail
Ebail
Ebail
Hey no need to thank me at all. Really its my pleasure. I mean truth be told we could very easily talk about other things but if you weren't a Yu-Gi-Oh! fan I know I would have never ended up messaging you. So since that's what brought us to knowing each other/talking to each other I really don't mind catching up on the series as a means to keep knowing you and talking.

I did like the first ending theme a lot to the point where I was sad that they changed it. The second ending wasn't bad, I just preferred the first myself is all.

Yeah I like him as Takeru, I just happen to prefer his alter ego more is all. I mean I do like his skill, and it is more realistic than adding a random Link monster (which somehow is always the right monster for the situation) each time. Plus I do like that he actually has a reason to duel due to the courage others had to fight. I do like that he seems to fit the description that Yuya wanted to put into duels. But you're right, Vrains still needs more to make it not seem always super serious.
Back
Top Bottom