D
Local time
8:34 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Please. I've solved the puzzle of life. I can manage some children's game : P
    The original Xenoblade is sooooooooooooooooo goood! You are to play immediately.

(I have never played a Zelda game and aren't going to start now.)
    So I have Odyssey and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 to hand, with 8 Deluxe and Fire Emblem Warriors on the way
    Alas no Switch for me! I was heavily considering buying one a week ago, but i think I will wait nearer to December.
    It's ok, I know you boys can't help yourselves really. In fact the one person I know for sure will soon own the switch is a boy your age, supposedly a sensible doctor but actually just another Nintendo nerd :p
    OMG I know right!!!! Your $$$ story cracked me up but tbh I am also a massive cheapo and I don't think I'll be buying a whole new console for 4 measly battles with them. Surely someone I know will already own the switch right?!

And congratulations!! Well deserved I'm sure ;-) Will you be getting some more monies for being a big boy now?

New forums still suck balls.
    I'm a diehard genwunner but even I'm sceptical as to what this can bring to the table - the graphics look worse to me than SM, just an updated version of the boxy pixel map! If Musashi/Kojirou are in it though I'll be handing my money over to Nintendo...

Are you done with exams now then?! I hope so... And yes they are marvellous with the generational gimmick <3 Nearly died there and then when they did the first one!
    When you're right you're right. Its been awhile fox but I hope your good. I still remember our smash fights we used to have. If your still playing the game Id love for a rematch, I've gotten much better since then lol. I'm sure ill be messaging you again soon.
    There's a body of evidence including trademarked names for Pokemon Let's Go! Pikachu/Eevee, rumoured to be some kind of Yellow reboot!

Well I've seen the rota which involves a day off a week to compensate for working one evening a week and 1 in 4 weekends :p Considering I'm currently working 7:30-20:30 5 days a week +/- weekends it's looking like a better life right now... Sure it will be an arse pain nevertheless!
    What are your thoughts about the leaks? :p

Well that gives me hope! I'm thinking about doing my first PG exam in December as I apparently have an easy job between August-Dec... We shall see.
    Dude you're so backwards, all about battles and all that shit. I always thought you boys were boring and cracked when it came to that kinda nonsense :p The anime is better off without it #sorrynotsorry

Just started a new job and it's... nuts. Studies don't even exist anymore - don't know when I would even study, I didn't even have time to eat, sleep or go to the toilet this week! How about you?
    If it makes you feel any better I haven't beaten post-game yet :p

2018 has been ok to me so far - a bit of a non-entity in that nothing has really "happened" yet, but no major problems so far.

Tbh that is how I always watched the anime. SM is the first series where I've been fully caught up!!
    Honestly the cutscenes drive me up the wall - I wanna be in control!

Happy New Year! Hope 2018 brings you all the happiness... and exam passes of course ;-)
    It's fun but the gameplay is SOOOO different to RGBY/GSC - so many cutscenes, such detailed surroundings... It doesn't feel like I'm playing Pokemon!
    Lol late Merry Christmas to you!

I am now a chiseled god with new found vitality and several underwear model deals...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom