• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Jyo
Local time
1:24 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I forget not everyone knows that D&D is short for Dungeons & Dragons
    Reactions: LazySpy and Jyo
    Jyo
    Jyo
    it happens - I still like lots of shows, games, music not many heard of, I try to at least be respectful to all
    D
    Hello fellow cat :3 (i have a dog myself but i like cats too. afterall, my av is also cat related xD)
    Reactions: Jyo
    D
    Deleted member 1435
    Animals are awesome :3 I tend to like cartoons themed on animals a lot, too. But, with me, its for the fact that the characters look 'cute' to me^^ I love anything hello kitty/sanrio and i also like care bears and my little pony. I like cute child cartoon characters like strawberry shortcake and preschool show characters too (btw i grew up watching lots of preschool stuff xD).

My love of cuteness makes me like cute/pink pokemon a lot, too (hence clefairy and jiggs being huge favs of mine). I used to look at pictures of dogs in clothes time to time for the sake of cute too xD my own dog hate's wearing clothes, though, but i still think he's the most adorable thing anyways. Sometimes i like to think of him as a pokemon too :3

Are you a vegetarian? I am. I never liked eating animals! It feels violent to me! That said, even in games, i prefer series without the characters getting killed (like pokemon. pokemon is prefection to me <3). I kinda like the idea of sports in general cuz there isn't so much death in those, but i also grew up around games a bit, so i can put up with the violence a a bit and sometimes think of them as 'sporty' a little! I also love cute video games. They feel more light hearted :3 I do not like dark stuff much xD hence i'll be happy when halloween ends.

Learning about you is fun :p I like learning about all kinds of people, its so interesting.
    Jyo
    Jyo
    its how it started with me - way before Pokemon existed, i would watch a cartoon or movie since my favorite species was a character, didn't matter if it was good guys or bad guys

I also love the color pink (i'm male) such a nice color, love it
    dark green is my favorite
    Sylveon and Skitty are my top avorites with pink color, and almost all pink colored Fairies I also love

Thats where we might be different, I'm respectful to all, I won't say anything bad
    I do eat vegetables, I'm a carnivore, all my meals need to have some sort of meat in them
    my favorite vegetable is Spinach, I can it alone and never be bored of it

feel free to learn more
    D
    Deleted member 1435
    Yeah, i wasn't a pokemon fan till i was 11! Its hard to believe when its so much a part of me now xP that said, i probably am also an animal lover like you (and like you don't see pokemon getting hurt much, i don't like seeing animals get hurt much. hence a reason i will not eat them xD). its interesting how people who like animals a lot can be meat eaters, maybe they relate to animals more by eating more like them? I bet a lot of pokemon are vegetarians, like me. Pokemon never normally fight to kill anyways (its more like sports in the real world; they compete but not to a fatal extent. btw, i also grew up around some sports! i shooted hoops and played some made up ball games a lot as a kid xD and i liked foot races and stuff like that too! honestly, roller skating woulda also suited me, but i was too timid to ask if i could ever learn xD but i daydreamed/pretended to have skates sometimes^^ now i'm like...old. and we don't have a lot of money. i'll just stick to dreams and daydreams about skating, at this point xD maybe i should sock skate again sometime tho that was pretty epic o.o;;; xD).

Pink is my most favorite color ever <3 i like yellow too cuz its light hearted and makes me think of pokemon!!!

i suppose i'm a sporty type a bit xD though i'm not really playing any sports now (i like chilling with good video games, too, really~with a similar state of mind xD how pokemon like!) i like eating healthy too! yet....i also like sweets. i'm a bit over weight too haha. I love walking my dog, too, btw, and all the nature is so peaceful!^^

Also, i have AMAZING dream recall (had it a lot of my life). I enjoy having all kinds of dreams (i've dreamt about sport stuff time to time too). I have had so many pokemon dreams, too, it may be part of why it feels i 'grew up' with it more than i really did. dreams make everything feel more personal and are such an expireince!

i'm getting sleepy, i think i've chatted awhile xD also i may wanna rest up for midnight specials with my bro more.

Its fun seeing super heroes that are cute in anime and cartoons^^

i'm pretty much very girly.
    Yeah, I noticed and thank you as well.
    I see you like Metal music however; I do too.
    Reactions: LazySpy
    LazySpy
    LazySpy
    I know that was not aimed at me, but it's great to discover more people who like Metal.
    Jyo
    Jyo
    No worries, it’s great to know so many of us listen to metal
    I might replay an older OR/AS game in Korean just for the fun of it
    not sure why, recently been getting more and more interested in Korean
    should be about time for me to get back to blog... already wasted almost a distracted month
    Between September and December - will change username back to my cat name - will be themeing felines or a while, likely start off with my second favorite feline
    Ever heard of a German Power metal band Helloween?
    Or Rhapspody of Fire?
    Wardruna isn't technically any Rock or Metal related band, but they're great.
    Was going to change my avatar yesterday, but I changed my mind and decided to keep Vulpix on for a bit longer.
    Eep! Light green is much better in the actual Pokemon game
    Jyo
    Jyo
    So true, well not for me, shiny should have been pink like a sphinx or light brown like a cougar or an Abyssinian
    Thanks, I change quite a bit between Eevees and other Pokémon I like
    If you want me to, I can PM you the list of Pokémon I'll be theming up until September.
    Jyo
    Jyo
    If you likes, that be fun, I haven’t decided yet - this week staying with Espeon as Tuesday is Espeon Day, then after I’ll use a Sylveon and Glaceon
    Rest I haven’t decided
    Vulpix037
    Vulpix037
    Ok. I'll just send you the list now
    Jyo
    Jyo
    sounds great too, I haven't decided after
    eeep, I'm a bit late on the next blog update, just distracted, will try to get next up as soon as possible, probably by Saturday
    Congratulations on your 4,000th like!
    Jyo
    Jyo
    thanks, just saw it, and do hope for many more
    Vulpix037
    Vulpix037
    But you'll never catch up with me :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…