• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden

Tactician Karina
Tactician Karina
Nice! Which units did you lose? I always restart if I lose a unit cause I can't stand losing any characters, especially if they're my favorite.

Hope you enjoy Ephraim's route when you get to it, just letting you know it's a bit more difficult, a lot of people didn't like the Phantom Ship chapter either (though I thought it was fun imo).
Trainer Gabriel
Trainer Gabriel
Boy, it would probably be easier to list all of the survivors than all of the characters I lost. Besides obviously the main Lords, Ephraim and Eirika, I also kept Seth... Duessel and, um... that dancing girl whose name I forgot, and... I don't remember who else survived... or least not their names, of which there were only a few others. I'd need to look them up to remember. This game had so many rather confusing names. How do you even pronounce names like L'Arachel(sp?) or even Eirika?

Yeah, I guess for the most part, I simply just moved on whenever a unit fell. But that was mostly just due more to laziness on my part than anything else. *scratches back of head* Kinda reminds me of when a co-worker once recommended I play XCOM: Enemy Unknown, he suggested I not restart a mission when any of my units died in battle, to add to the tension of every move I made each turn (which didn't turn out well in the end). I guess that's what I did here, save one chapter. Lol.

I'll look forward to Ephraim's route with more caution, then... and see that infamous Phantom Ship chapter for myself. Perhaps I won't raise the difficulty setting until another playthrough afterward...
Back
Top Bottom