Bulbagarden

PurplePopplio
PurplePopplio
Hello! Sure! You can never have enough friends! :)

Do you watch My Little Pony?
D
Deleted member 1435
I do! Its one of my favorite shows :3 Who's your favorite pony and did you see today's holiday special?
PurplePopplio
PurplePopplio
Rainbow Dash. I'm a big fan of and just love how strong she can be.

I did not. Bit hard to watch without television or internet. :/

Which pony do you admire the most?
D
Deleted member 1435
I really like pinkie pie! She's always happy, plus, pink is my favorite color :3 RD is another one i admire a lot too though! Also, they have really good rainbow dash amvs on youtube. One of them even has a song thats also on a korrina amv ^///^ I just adore that xD
PurplePopplio
PurplePopplio
Cool. I am not a big fan of pink myself. But I do like Pinkie Pie. Sometimes we need a bit of happiness in our lives.

Haven't seen them yet. Awesome! Korrina is such a strong leader and has so much energy. Plus, I really love the roller skates in XY which she uses so stylishly.
D
Deleted member 1435
I have a major crush on miss korrina xP haha :)

Well, as long a you're not unkind to others about liking pink, its cool :p What colors are your favorites?

Yeah her skates are cool! :3
PurplePopplio
PurplePopplio
I can see that. What precisely intrigues you about her?

People are all different and can like whatever colors they want. It's what makes the world even more unique.

I do love purple and green and orange. Bit hard to choose just one since colors blend so well together.

It would be cool to see the skates return. :)
D
Deleted member 1435
I just love her whole personality and have a big crush on her xD I have noticed some people on this forum seem uncomfortable about my fictional crush stuff though...I'm glad pc doesn't get so much like that....(but, i have met you, who's also pretty accepting. i'm glad for that too :3 thank you^^ *hug*)

But yeah. I really like that she's always so cheerful and brave and confident and lively^^ its really sweet

Thank you :3 some people are just awful to people like me for being into anything 'girly' :( actually, to be honest, for awhile, most people treated me like dirt about it. I'm so glad the world is changing in terms of that now.

Ohhh, secondary colors? pretty :3

I wanna kiss her skates >///<
PurplePopplio
PurplePopplio
That's cool. It's nice to see you finding someone to adore, fictional or real. Yeah, she is your idol, your shining star. You're welcome! I am very open-minded. *hugs back*

Definitely. She's such a beautiful character.

You're welcome. That's awful. You should stay strong in your own preferences and shouldn't care what other people think. That's good news. Some people can be real treasured friends.

Thanks. I also do love rainbows. Such a dazzling spectrum of colors.

It would be cool if she gave you her skates. But she has a backup pair.
D
Deleted member 1435
She is my idol and shinning star :D *hug's her* I would love to be in a relationship with her if she was a real person too >///< makes me smile so much <33333

Extremely beautiful :D

True! You're a true friend to me!^^ And we both like my little pony, which is awesome. MLP is a great series :)

Rainbows are the best x3 plus they're supportive of lgbt people like me xD

I never learned how to skate though lol. oh well....they'd still be nice to have to remind me of her X3; hehe
PurplePopplio
PurplePopplio
Awww... That's so sweet! I am glad for you. Do you see anyone in your life the same way?

Couldn't agree more! Definitely. Do you own any MLP merchandise?

How long have you been a member of the LGBT community?

You can kiss them every day. But still, even a memento would be nice to have.
D
Deleted member 1435
I have a fair amount of pony things, yes :3 I own some pony related books and figurines^^ What do you own?

Nope, no real person i see that way yet xD Kinda hope it takes awhile with that too cuz I don't want anyone taking korrina's place in my heart too soon.

I suppose about 2 years. I didn't show a lot of signs of seriously being lgbt till i got into korrina *shrug* :p

That would be beautiful. I would kiss them everyday^^ Her skates are super adorable :3

Its gonna be halloween very soon xD
PurplePopplio
PurplePopplio
Woah! Cool. Which merchandise is your absolute favorite? I have one single pink pony. She's not much. But she's at least something.

That's understandable. But I do hope that you find someone like Korrina. That would be nice to see. But I do hope that you find someone one day.

Hmmm... Not so long. How are you finding the community so far?

Definitely. She's always just so adorable and sweet.

Happy Halloween! Hope you have a wonderful and fun day. Halloween isn't celebrated here. So nothing spooky tonight for me.

What's your costume going to be?
D
Deleted member 1435
I'm being a black cat :3

Happy halloween to you too. I'm Korrina, the nightmare mega successor >D Where's SylveonSparlit? XD Uhhhh...she's in my closet. o//o waiting to get kissed by me. OH WAIT WHY AM I BEING SO MODEST....:pPP

I suppose a real person would be nice. I do hope Korrina stays happy for me though. With my autism, sometimes I do have anxiety over her but i try to brave it. Hopefully thats the right thing. I really do love her like a real person it seems. I suppose its a little weird to feel that way over fiction, but oh well...(i seemed super relaxed about her last night^^ either way she's special to me...)

This is a nice forum. :3

She's the cutest of cute. And scary powerful xD

I duno what pony stuff is my fav :O
PurplePopplio
PurplePopplio
Woah. Don't cause anyone any bad luck. :p

Thanks. Who's SylveonSparlit?

I am sorry to hear that you have autism. But really glad that you are braving it well. It's not so weird. I'm sure many people experience a fictional crush at some point. But it's fun to be weird. Much more interesting.

I am glad that you enjoy it here. I've been here since 2015.

That's true.

Too many to choose from.

How was your Halloween? Did you obtain bags full of candy?
D
Deleted member 1435
I didn't get candy, i can't handle the chemicals xD but i did buy a lot of favorite sweet treats the day after^^

SylveonSparklit is me xD

Thanks. Autism is hard. I worried a good friend with a meltdown earlier too :'( I hope she isn't still suffering...

I was on here since 2004.
Back
Top Bottom