Bulbagarden

LazySpy
LazySpy
Is history one of your interests, out of curiosity?
FinnishPokéFan92
FinnishPokéFan92
Sorry for the super late reply, but yes, yes it is.
LazySpy
LazySpy
Good. Don't look it up.

Give me the date of the battle of Lipsk. What countries parcipiated in it and who lost?
DERP.
FinnishPokéFan92
FinnishPokéFan92
Sorry. Doesn't ring a bell. I'm only interested in specific parts of history. Like war history.
LazySpy
LazySpy
Well, it is a very important battle, as it led to the downfall of a certain French leader that shall not be named. It did ended a really long and bloody war that left Europe changed practically forever.
FinnishPokéFan92
FinnishPokéFan92
By any chance, was this leader's last name Bonaparte?
LazySpy
LazySpy
Guess you know what I'm talkin' bout right now, don't ya?
FinnishPokéFan92
FinnishPokéFan92
Was that the battle where Napoleon was defeated for the first time? And by first time, I mean that Waterloo was the second one.
LazySpy
LazySpy
Well yeah, if we count Waterloo as the second, then yes.
FinnishPokéFan92
FinnishPokéFan92
And by second, I mean after he returned from his exile.
LazySpy
LazySpy
Good. You were taught well, my friend.

Yeah, umm, a bit diffirent level question, which exact moments in history caught your interest the most?
FinnishPokéFan92
FinnishPokéFan92
WWII and space exploration. For example, I like how Finland fared in the war, despite the overwhelming odds, and how we've even managed to walk on the moon.
LazySpy
LazySpy
Ah, yeah, currently I'm more on WW1, but I've been always interested a little more in the ancient times, like, well, y' know, Greeks and stuff.
I guess it's after my parents, who'se deep love and affection to Greece led us to travel there like... 5 times already.
FinnishPokéFan92
FinnishPokéFan92
I've been to Greece multiple times too on holidays. And I dare say that I've been there AT LEAST the same amount of times as you.
LazySpy
LazySpy
In that case I'll ask my parents for one more ride, we'll outmatch you. :)))
FinnishPokéFan92
FinnishPokéFan92
Nah. This ain't no contest. And I can't remember exactly how many times I've been there. See, I have pollen allergies, and due to my asthma, as a kid, the pollen seasons were like a hell to me, so we'd usually take a holiday at the south to avoid the worst part of the season.
LazySpy
LazySpy
Oh. Sorry to hear that. We simply loved Greece, and wanted to just live in the beatifull landscapes for some time. Right now, this has created in my younger and older brother a high aversion against Greece, heh.
FinnishPokéFan92
FinnishPokéFan92
No need to worry. My asthma hasn't bothered me in years. And I must say, I have nothing but good memories of Greece (if you exclude the infernal summer heat, but we could live with that).
LazySpy
LazySpy
Me too. We spend a lot of times in Crete, actually, and I do have an unpleasant memory when I think about it. Namely, waiting for a bus for HOURS. Like, yeah, we hid in a shadow of a nearby building, but damn. Hours of waiting for a bus with a dozen strangers, in a place as hot as Crete. And it didn't happen only once. All that aside, we were in many great places and met great people, I think I remember the most the beach of Elafonisi.
FinnishPokéFan92
FinnishPokéFan92
And a year or so ago I visited my dad's current working place in Madrid in the middle of the summer. Stepping outside felt like stepping into a sauna.
Back
Top Bottom