• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Darth Darkrai
Local time
10:37 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sorry I'm so late responding to you. I'd been avoiding the site to avoid Let's Go spoilers. I saw that trailer too and was surprised by how many people liked it. I'm really not a fan of how the Pokemon look. :/ I wish they would have just used their already existing 3D models from the game.
    thanks for reminding me, keep forgetting to check - seen it only once for now - will watch Deadpool 2 again on Saturday or Sunday, depending on my work schedule
    I think the names of the games are probably legit due to all of the sources suggesting it's true, but I'm not believing any of these other rumors because there are just too many and they're all so different. I hope the reveal truly is next week.
    Sorry I'm so late to respond. But I'm sure you've heard by now that the rumors are that the new games are Yellow remakes with Pikachu and Eevee as starters.
    Hai to yourself
    (Was in my their forum about a day or two ago, you had not replied yet, will check later in today
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom