Bulbagarden

TeaWest
TeaWest
Aww thank you! You totally should! :) I love FFX and Yuna's a big part of that, she's such a great character. I've been playing through it for the 3rd time now and loving it. There are so many sad and touching moments that I didn't pick up on the last time I played it!
Hey, no worries! I followed you back :D
Chibster
Chibster
She really is! :) She's elegant, gentle, caring and her kimono is so beautiful! <3 Wow, 3rd? Nice!! Are you good at Chocobo Catcher? I still haven't seen the ending because I'm not ready to feel sad! However, I did manage to push myself to get Anima and the Magus Sisters! xD Which summon(s) is/are your favorite?
Yay!! Thanks! :D
TeaWest
TeaWest
Thankfully I got that done pretty quickly, no more than 20 minutes. I think I got super lucky since it's mostly RNG after all :/ Actually, I've been trying to get the Magus Sisters too but I'm missing one item! I have the Crown and Sceptre. Do you know where I could find that?
Chibster
Chibster
The Blossom Crown and Flower Scepter are all you need! Go inside Remiem Temple to the portal-looking door in the back and use both of those items.
TeaWest
TeaWest
Ohh I didn't know I could just go to the door! I thought I needed to talk to Belgemine first :O I'll have to do that when I get home today!
Chibster
Chibster
Got 'em?! I'm *still* trying to plan a good day when I can finally finish FFX! xD Oh! Do you have FF collectibles?
TeaWest
TeaWest
Yeah I got them! All I had to do was walk to that door and press X. I'm dumb xD
I don't I've always wanted some soundtracks though. And a Cactuar plush would be great too :D What about you?
Chibster
Chibster
Good! xD Ooo you can definitely get those!! Search Ebay? Maybe import them from Japan? That's what I did! I got a Cloud pillow (it's the chibi Theatrhythm style), a small Lightning plush (same style), a Christmas Moogle plush, and if it counts, the Distant Worlds tickets I kept. xD If you haven't I recommend going to a DW concert and also getting Nobuo Uematsu's autograph. I regret not doing that last part!

By the way, I finally finished FF8 a few days ago! If you played it, did you like it?
TeaWest
TeaWest
That's so cool that you got his autograph :O I'm wicked jealous!

Yeah I enjoyed it! The story was a little complicated for my liking but I actually enjoyed the Junction system :) I pretty much 100%ed the game back in the day. What did you think of it?
Chibster
Chibster
Nono maybe I didn't explain properly. I didn't get his autograph. ;~; It was an extra $50 or something and at the time I thought "Why would I pay for someone's autograph/picture?" Until someone told me it was so worth it and now I regret not getting one xD So moral of the story: if you have the opportunity to get his autograph, do it!

Yaay!! I agree about junction and the story, got a bit lost but it was overall very fun! Great characters, too! Any favorite soundtracks? So many great ones, but lately I've had "The Extreme" and "Maybe I'm a Lion" stuck in my head!
TeaWest
TeaWest
Aw that would have been cool :'( You're right, I didn't read that correctly haha
Yess, those are so good! I love the drums and "huh" parts in Maybe I'm A Lion. "Fisherman's Horizon" and "The Stage Is Set" are two of my favorites. Honestly that whole soundtrack may be the best in the entire series.
Chibster
Chibster
Hope he's been feeling better! You know, after I read he never studied music as a career, my respect for him grew tenfold!

Haha I feel the same way! I've been tapping the drums for the past few days, sometimes unknowingly! xD Have you ever heard this version of Fisherman's Horizon? :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXs06DYH1o8

So did you finish FFX for the 4th(?) time? I think I'm gonna go for it in a few minutes!
Back
Top Bottom