Bulbagarden

FinnishPokéFan92
FinnishPokéFan92
Why did you hate it?
LazySpy
LazySpy
He's already OP enough. Beating Dratgonair with a single move? Without his transformation? And then, he beats Sableye, also without his transforamtion. He's too OP, and what he gets in exchange? A Philosopher's Stone. Radicall.
Max1996
Max1996
I'll admit I kinda made him look that way, yeah...any suggestions?
FinnishPokéFan92
FinnishPokéFan92
Sorry. I was originally planning on having him use his extra power to reject the stone, but Max suggested this approach so I just kind of rolled with it.
LazySpy
LazySpy
I'd just have this scene erased and say he didn't recieve the Stone at all.
FinnishPokéFan92
FinnishPokéFan92
Maybe we could have the stone be taken away from him at some point?
LazySpy
LazySpy
Yeah.
Max1996
Max1996
Makes more sense. Again, sorry for that whole change.
LazySpy
LazySpy
Thank you. Apology accepted. I thought I'll throw something when I read that scene.
FinnishPokéFan92
FinnishPokéFan92
To be honest, I think we all may have presented story ideas at some point that others may have not felt comfortable with. You're not unique in that regard.

Remember: communication is the key. If you don't like a story idea, just say so, and we can affect it. Leaving without saying a word doesn't solve anything.
LazySpy
LazySpy
Yeah, true. Again, I apologize.

And just thinking... Can reinvitations to conversation malfunction when user is logged on multiple devices?
Max1996
Max1996
Can't think of why that should cause malfunctions...though, thinking about it myself, maybe that bug of a person who left still being listed is what's preventing re-inviting from actually working?
LazySpy
LazySpy
Maybe. That sounds logicall.
FinnishPokéFan92
FinnishPokéFan92
It sounds worth investigating.
LazySpy
LazySpy
Mhm... I'd like to check sometihing. Could any of you like a messgae of mine from RP conversation? Id like to see if I'll get notified.
Max1996
Max1996
Leave it to me.
LazySpy
LazySpy
Nothing...
Max1996
Max1996
Oh dear...
LazySpy
LazySpy
Was one of the aforrementioned plots that were disturbing this sudden return of Hydelia in a new form?
Can we take a moment in general to discuss the stuff I came up with that were disturbing?
Max1996
Max1996
A surprise, yes.
Back
Top Bottom