• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Bulbagarden Forums

Hidden Mew
Hidden Mew
Hi there. I'm doing fine. Thank you for asking. I hope that you're doing fine as well. That's nice that you thought of my birthday in a few days. I haven't had a birthday land on a Saturday in ages, so that will hopefully be fun.
Reactions: Ebail
Ebail
Ebail
I've been doing okay over here. Just a bit drained is all. Yeah I hope today is a fun day for you since it is a Saturday. Happy birthday! I hope it's an enjoyable year all around for you.
Hidden Mew
Hidden Mew
I can understand being drained like that. Thank you. I've been having a really fun birthday. It is nice to have one on a Saturday since it's easier to spend more time with my family.
Reactions: Ebail