Bulbagarden

SoaringDylan
SoaringDylan
Hey I'm currently out of town, I'll be back tomorrow night I'll have a look with you then :)
Remind me if I forget ^^;
FinnishPokéFan92
FinnishPokéFan92
Reminder, just like you asked! :)
SoaringDylan
SoaringDylan
Hey, so I've got a couple of questions:

a) what sections have you watched? what settings did you click (if you can send a screenshot) when watching it? (you might have to rewatch to make that screenshot)
b) are you not getting any notifications, or are only some not working?
c) is it only applied to new threads, or also to new messages?
d) is it only one section or all sections?
FinnishPokéFan92
FinnishPokéFan92
a) I can't recall all of them, but I most prominently follow "Anime & Manga" and "Fun & Games". I clicked "Watch", selected that I only wanted notifications from new threads, not new posts on existing threads, and that I wanted them solely as alerts, not emails. And no, I did not click the "Do not send notifications" part.
b) I'm only getting notifications of new reactions and Admins starting a private discussion.
c) Dunno. Haven't tested.
d) All of them. No notifications whatsoever for any new threads in them.
SoaringDylan
SoaringDylan
FinnishPokéFan92
FinnishPokéFan92
I've already marked everything under the "Receive notifications when" header.
SoaringDylan
SoaringDylan
Gonna go catch a train now, I'll look at it when I'm home in a couple of hours :)
SoaringDylan
SoaringDylan
I've reset your notification settings @FinnishPokéFan92

I'd recommend going to the forum home page (where you can see all the forums) and then hit the "mark forums read" button in the navigation bar (top middle) to make sure you're completly up-to-date.

That should do the trick, if it doesn't let me know.
FinnishPokéFan92
FinnishPokéFan92
I've hit the button. Now all threads on my watched threads list are marked as read.
FinnishPokéFan92
FinnishPokéFan92
Nope. Still not working. Still not getting alerts for new threads.
SoaringDylan
SoaringDylan
No new threads have been posted, so of course you don't get any alerts x) :lapras:
FinnishPokéFan92
FinnishPokéFan92
Umm... I've watched the Anime & Manga forum, and I haven't gotten the alerts I should have when new review threads have popped up.
SoaringDylan
SoaringDylan
Seems like you haven't watched the Review subsection, you have to watch each individual subsection or you won't get alerts.
FinnishPokéFan92
FinnishPokéFan92
Oh... I didn't have to do that previously. Must've been because of the update. Now I've marked all those threads read for nothing...
SoaringDylan
SoaringDylan
This was already the case before the update as well, from my experience with F&G & TWR I can tell you that much :confused:

Perhaps reviews moved to a sub section around the time of the update, I'm not much involved with the anime section so I don't know about that one.
But at least it's solved now :)
FinnishPokéFan92
FinnishPokéFan92
But... I only see an archive section. Aren't the new review threads posted on the Anime & Manga forum's main section?
SoaringDylan
SoaringDylan
I'll ask the A&M mods for you, will be back later.
Back
Top Bottom