Bulbagarden

Sakuraa
Sakuraa
Thank you. :giggle:I haven't had much time to watch at all, and it doesn't help that none of the episodes have really interested me. Plus idk why but I can't find dubbed episodes anywhere anymore. I guess Youtube started getting more strict with it or something, because no one seems to upload the dub anymore. :confused_emoji:
Darth Darkrai
Darth Darkrai
Yeah... YouTube Is Just REALLY DIFFERENT Now... :( :/ As For Me... LOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Joined My Top 3 For The Franchise :) Just SOOOOOOOO GOOD IMO!! :)
Sakuraa
Sakuraa
Glad you're enjoying it. I hope I can find a dub somewhere because I at least want to watch the major episodes.
Darth Darkrai
Darth Darkrai
Yup. :) We're Now At 100 Episodes DUBBED, Disney XD Did A Week Marathon JUST TO CATCHUP SOMEWHAT, Since We're At 115 Episodes, And YOUR BOI GUZMA Has FINALLY SHOWN UP!! But Yeah, In My Top 3 With OS And AG. :)

And For Other Stuff, For Once I'm ACTUALLY WATCHING OTHER ANIME LOL!! :)
Sakuraa
Sakuraa
A week marathon? Wow. o_O I saw that Guzma was appearing soon. I definitely want to see his episode when it gets dubbed. He's easily one of my favorite characters ever. :)

Cool, what else have you been watching.
Darth Darkrai
Darth Darkrai
Yup!! :) They Dubbed SM93-100 JUST To Catch Up. They Did It Last Year Too When The New Season Started. Oh... I Think U WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED!! :) He Was AWESOMETACULAR LOL!!!!!!!! :)

I've ACTUALLY Been Watching Baruto Of ALL Things LOL. :) And Then My Best Friend Got Me HOOKED On My Hero Academia!!! :)
Back
Top Bottom