Bulbagarden

Hidden Mew
Hidden Mew
Well that's unfortunate. I guess I shouldn't be that surprised when they'd want to plug Link monsters through the game, but I just hope they won't force players to use it even during the story mode for different series. It would sadly fit with how Konami forced players into using Link monsters in the first place though. I don't know if I'd even want to play as any Vrains characters. I wouldn't mind trying out Link monsters, but since I loathe the series so much, I'm not really excited for that aspect of the game either. The main selling point of this game for me is undoubtedly playing through a potential Arc V story mode.
Reactions: Ebail
Ebail
Ebail
Yeah I guess that's the issue with them enforcing the new rules of the game. Makes everyone stuck with them no matter what. There's still hoping they won't have it be that way for the story mode but who knows. At least we can find out in about two weeks when it comes out in Japan. Sorry for giving you the false hope of it looking like the zone wasn't there in the first screens. I shouldn't really speak about stuff without actually knowing about it haha.
Back
Top Bottom