• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Jyo
Local time
10:23 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ground was shaking early in my morning - there was a small earthquake today in the Pacific Northwest, not too far from where I lives, it was small, 4.6, at 2:50 am I didn't even feel asleep - hopefully won't be similar to Ridgecrest, CA - when a larger one hit a day after
    Something funny that happen to me last night:
    one of my cats took 2/3ds of the tuna I had for making tuna sandwich
    I set it on the counter, didn't noticed that the kitty jumped up on the counter, spotted the tuna, as I was toasting bread, getting other ingredients ready
    About an hour, not sure why, I was getting the 502 Bad Gateway Cloudflare error - didn't just affected Bulbagardens for me, about 30 other sites I frequent a lot, not just on laptop, mobile as well. Now seems to have gotten back to normal.
    TRNatalie
    TRNatalie
    I got that too but only on my laptop.
    Jyo
    Jyo
    I was reading that Cloudflare was having trouble - any site with them showed that error - was reading about it on Twitter
    Jyo
    Jyo
    from what I read on Twitter - it was a possible DDoS attack on Cloudflare
    already decided on my July theme - not a fox or feline this time
    won't give out much other than two clues -
    first half of July, clue is Dominica
    second half of July, only slight clue is based on a song I love so much
    Hello. The four classic Iced Earth albums with vocalist M. Barlow, these being Burnt Offerings, The Dark Saga, Something Wicked This Way Comes and Horror Show... Guess you like them, am I right? As for me, it's some of my favourite Heavy Metal stuff. Very underrated and great music.
    • Love
    Reactions: LazySpy and Jyo
    Jyo
    Jyo
    yep, I do love them, "Something Wicked This Way Comes" still remains my top favorite Iced Earth album, a bit surprising "The Glorious Burden" is my second favorite fro the band - the first four are definitely high favorites of mine
    I know that feeling
    U
    user750365
    Oh, okay. I'm not too much into the rest, but these four with M. Barlow are excellent. I also like Days Of Purgatory, where M. Barlow sings a lot of the band's older songs; he absolutely nails Pure Evil and Desert Rain.
    Jyo
    Jyo
    Barlow sure did, love how he sang them "Deert Rain" the one Barlow sang I still hear it a lot (once a day, maybe more) - wish I could have seen him in concert
    Kind of funny how lots of songs I love are not in English or Spanish, the two main languages I speak. Dutch, Polish, Norwegian, Danish, Icelandic, Swedish, Faroese, Arabic, Latvian, Lithuanian, Finnish, and Estonian are where most of my favorite songs are sung in
    Reactions: LazySpy
    LazySpy
    LazySpy
    Ah yeah, hard rock Halleluyah! That song!

I have been personally more into German Power metall, with bands like Halloween, Rhapsody of Fire, Blind Guardian and such taking the spotlight, and even though I still like the genre... More into VGM nowadays, and into classicall music, a bit, too.
    And electronic.

But I am up for Finnish Metall anytime! If you have some good names, I'll gladly give them a listen.
    FinnishPokéFan92
    FinnishPokéFan92
    That song won the contest with record-breaking points, and only like two or three countries didn't give it any points at all. It was a landslide.
    Jyo
    Jyo
    wow, thats awesome to know
    I tend to listen a lot to Folk and Viking metal - all of them are great bands, I think I have most of the studio albums
    Hope all doing well - I'm ill with the cold
    Ebail
    Ebail
    Well nuts that's no good. I hope you'll feel better real soon!
    Jyo
    Jyo
    Thanks, I will
    had to postpone my only plan for today - I had planned on watching "Detective Pikachu" movie... will go when I'm feeling better
    Max1996
    Max1996
    Have fun when you go see it!
    Oh, yeah, I remember how you once told me yer wanna use this art as avi. It's great!
    Jyo
    Jyo
    yep, I sure did, still love the art - love Zorua a bit more than Zoroark
    will get back to drawing soon - need to finish and upload Sylveon Day, and Jolteon Day drawings, and one I have been working on for Fennekin and Zorua
    searching for names to use on certain nationalities us tougher than it sounds
    drawing backgrounds can take so long (art I'm working on has a Pagoda on it)
    finishing an art... adding Lucario to the art made me slow down... or would have finished it by now
    Reactions: Vulpix037
    Jyo
    Jyo
    looking so nicely, can't wait to finish it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom