Insanish Danish
Local time
4:37 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• After seeing your favorite anime list, it's nice to see another KnB and Vampire Knight fan around here (especially for the former tbh).
    Insanish Danish
    Insanish Danish
    Oh same! KnB is one of my absolute favorites of all time and definitely my favorite sports anime overall. And I still love Vampire Knight even though I always hated how it never caught up to the manga.
    You going to try for a Moderator Position?
    Vulpix037
    Vulpix037
    I've sent one in a couple of times before in previous staff drives (to no avail...) but I've decided to give this one a miss.
    Fatima Shadow Frost Witch
    I've found that the more times you fail the more you want to try and succeed each time you don't make it
    I've failed 4 times in a row and am probably looking at a 5th but if I fall this time I'll probably pass on any future ones
    Hey I was just stalking that COVID thread and saw your post about NY. How are you holding up? Hope you and your loved ones are keeping well, have food and supplies .etc.
    Also, Happy Easter!
    Insanish Danish
    Insanish Danish
    Hi! We're doing okay. I've been out of work for a month now and the rest of my family aren't essential workers either, so we've just been leaving the house for groceries. We're good on food and supplies, thankfully! I know you're an essential worker so I hope you're staying safe also. And thank you, same to you if you celebrate it!
    ii kanji
    ii kanji
    I hope out of work but without losing your job(s)? It's such a scary time. Glad you're stocked up and safe though. I feel very lucky to still be in a job tbh, and pretty sure I already had the virus back in February, with a fairly mild illness. There have been some hairy moments at work, but on the whole it's been ok so far.
    Insanish Danish
    Insanish Danish
    Yeah as of now I'll still be returning to work once this is all over (hoping that doesn't change!). I know a lot of people are saying they think they had the virus back before it was this widely reported so I actually wouldn't be surprised if that were the case, but I'm glad you're doing okay both in terms of health and work! It's definitely a crazy and scary time.
    Out of curiosity why did you lose interest in May in your pokegirl list? Is it because you just lost interest in her character (especially if you haven't watched any of her eps in a long time)? I'm kinda surprised you like all 3 SM girls even Lillie more.
    Insanish Danish
    Insanish Danish
    I wouldn't say I lost interest in her; I still like her quite a bit, it's just that I happen to like most of the girls who came after her more with the exception of Dawn and Serena. I honestly feel bad that she's so low on the list now haha, because like I do still really like her. It has been a really long time since I watched any of AG so it's possible if I rewatched it again she'd jump back up higher.
    Haha that's crazy, and funny that you'd use Weatherscan to relax and feel comfort back in the day too. For so long I felt like I was the only one to do that.
    Ebail
    Ebail
    It's my pleasure, you're very welcome! It's very nostalgic indeed. Hopefully it'll help you get comfy and get to sleep with ease.
    Insanish Danish
    Insanish Danish
    I finally listened through the whole playlist and WOW, it really brought the memories flooding back! Nostalgia is a powerful thing.
    Ebail
    Ebail
    I know right?! It brings back a lot of memories for me. This packs a big nostalgia punch.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom