• To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.
  • AussieEevee continues his perilous adventures in Johto. Watch his HeartGold Nuzlocke here.

Bulbagarden Forums

Insanish Danish
Insanish Danish
Right?? I feel the same way about myself haha, I never thought anyone else did it too. I'd leave it on for hours and feel so much better.
Ebail
Ebail
It's good to know there's at least one person out there like me in this regard. Makes me feel less odd about it haha. And same here. If I wasn't actually watching anything I'd just flip the channel on for however many hours. And at night I'd set the sleep timer on my tv and flip it on then.
Insanish Danish
Insanish Danish
Haha yep! I'd leave it on constantly. My parents would be like "aren't you bored?" but it was such a feel-good part of my daily routine.
Ebail
Ebail
That's exactly how my parents would be too! Haha, specifically my mom. She'd see I have it on for a while and say like "don't you want to actually watch something?" Or when I'd get home she'd be like "welp, Eric is home time for Weatherscan to go on" but it's just like you said, it was a good part of my daily routine. It just really let me relax.
Insanish Danish
Insanish Danish
I'm so happy someone else has these same memories! lol I don't think anyone else I knew back then even knew Weatherscan existed. I really wish they would bring it back!
Ebail
Ebail
Haha yeah I hear ya. It feels good to know someone else, especially around my own age knows what it was and has the same kind of memories and feelings about it as I do. I wish it would come back too, but regardless here's the music from youtube at least.

Template public:_media_site_embed_youtube not found. Try rebuilding or reinstalling the s9e/MediaSites add-on.
View: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFDD5E9381CDC9B1B
Insanish Danish
Insanish Danish
omg thank you!! This is awesome - definitely going to listen it before I go to sleep tonight :D And it's so nostalgic too!