• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Darth Darkrai
Local time
2:22 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So if Milo Murphy's Law does get greenlit for season 3, Joshua Pruett has said hat the next arc will be about robots,
    and potentially about Milo discovering that Murphy's Law is actually good for something and more. Let's hope a renewal for
    Disney Channel or Disney+ happens.

It had better. Season 2 ends with Milo and co. still stuck on Octalia because Murphy's Law destroys the ship
    they were planning to go home on. :LOL:

View: https://twitter.com/zombietardis/status/1129778691288920066
    Yep. Kinda sucks but May's about halfway over so 4 months and 2 weeks isn't that bad considering
    we had to wait a year and a half for The Phineas and Ferb Effect. :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
    But lol, Webby's group becoming pals with the boys apparently. That should be amusing.:LOL:
    Yeah. And I'm mixed on the soundtrack. All of the remixes of the songs seemingly sound like hip-hop/rap versions of the originals. Meh.

Indeed. :ROFLMAO:
    And now we're back to Big Hero 6: The Series and DuckTales being on hiatus again. And right after Donald just got arrested by Lunaris and
    Della and Lena came back, too. And Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure will still be on hiatus for June 2019. Please be good, Amphibia. :LOL:
    Interesting. Still not terribly excited for it tbh. Looks like a low-budgeted Disney Channel Original Movie that was greenlit to be put into theaters
    for some random reason. :LOL:
    Yep. Stan was able to get in at least 2 cameos before his passing.
    CYfjXRU.jpg

Oh yeah, Konami Cross Media (formerly 4K Media/4Kids)'s dialouge is still way better than most of the stuff Carter cranks out.
    At least they don't make their characters rhyme with every sentence.

Yep, or Hiro / Honey Lemon... obviously when Hiro's a little older though. :ROFLMAO:

Indeed. Almost one of those times where I wish a series could coexist with another but Ash can't be in two places at the same time. :LOL:
    Like JPR said, I also hope the last episode's a Pallet Town episode that shows Ash setting off for the Galar region.
    still willing dab in public
    ^ I can't. I still hate Vrains, but that was pretty funny. Who writes this stuff? :ROFLMAO: ^

Yep. It's easy to see where Dewey got his traits from. :LOL:
    Indeed. Karmi and Honey Lemon being buds, didn't see that coming.
    But I hope the series doesn't don't go with Hiro and Karmi as the main series paring though. I'd rather they just be friends, tbh.

Pretty much.
    Lol, Even KG and co. were a little bummed that there's only less than 20 episodes of SM left until the Sword & Shield anime. :LOL:
    Yep.

Lol, Ben Schwartz is having too much fun with this show. :ROFLMAO:

KG's moving back to Twitch because YouTube's garbage. His channel's fine, his videos are all still there,
    but if someone wants to have a successful channel on that platform, YouTube's pretty much forcing people to upload a video
    every single day to do so and KG simply doesn't have the time to do that due to life and stuff.
    Yeah, if an Executive Producer of DuckTales says that something's good,
    I'm willing to believe they know a good show when they see it. :LOL:

Yeah, that was amusing. Lol.

The PokéPod R - Session 59: Bill Nye and Global Warming/Arthur: Mr. Ratburn and the Special Someone Discussion/SM121 Review/Pokémon: Detective Pikachu Review
    (with KGPrestige, Tyronethegod3, Richie, TSS, Alpha_Eevee and JPRPT98):

View: https://m.twitch.tv/videos/424573504
    Yep. According to Frank Agones from DuckTales, Amphibia's great so that's good to hear.
    And yes, Disney has already renewed the series for a 2nd season.
    The series cast is:
    Brenda Song (Anne)
    Justin Felbinger (Sprig Plantar)
    Amanda Leighton (Polly Plantar)
    Bill Farmer (Hop Pop)
    Tony Hale (Apothecary Gary)
    Chris Sullivan (Gunther/Teddy)
    Stephen Root (Mayor Toadstool)
    Jack McBrayer (Toadie)
    Kristen Johnston (Braddock)
    Matt Jones (Percy)
    Diedrich Bader (Frog Jordan)
    Kevin McDonald (Mr. Duckweed)
    James Patrick Stuart (One-Eyed Wally)
    Anna Akana (Sasha)
    Yep. But at least Baymax wasn't completely dead. :LOL:
    Indeed. Who knows, maybe there'll be a new roster of villains in Season 3.

Amphibia
    Premiering June 17, 2019 to Disney Channel and the DisneyNow App:
    I don't mind it them going this route tbh. Basically the old villains are back, but with a catch.
    Liv is mutating them to make them an actual and legitimately dangerous threat. Dun dun dun...
    But I agree on Noodle Burger Boy. He's obnoxious, imo. Lol :LOL:
    Told ya Detective Pikachu shoulda stayed dead. Now we potentially have the possibility of this or potentially a live action anime film
    or who knows what else going forward. Lmbo.
    But if another film has an original story, fine, whatever, just fix the designs. :LOL:
    Probably. But I still think E3 2019's gonna be where we'll get new info. Nintendo said they're gonna have an Nintendo Direct
    on June 11 at 12:00 pm your time that'll give a look at upcoming titles for the Switch.

Yeah. Nothing against Ash, I just think that he and the rest of the cast's designs would look awful in live action, and
    there's the fact of worrying about who the heck Hollywood would cast as him. :LOL:
    Yep, but fans have noticed that Sword & Shield ads have been popping up on YouTube's ads now, so new information is probably coming soon.

... No, guys! NO "Ash story going forward!" DON'T. TOUCH. THE. ANIME!!!! :LOL:
    Nice!

Welp, CoroCoro's out now. This month's issue focused on Armor Mewtwo for M22. So next stop should be E3 2019 for Sword & Shield info
    unless a trailer randomly drops for the game later this month.
    Yep. He regularly joins the group on the PokéPod.
    Jessie and James were ranting about how Matori treats them and how they can't stand her. :ROFLMAO:

Bewear can crush a Poké Ball to dust particles. 20/20 episode right there. :ROFLMAO::LOL:
    Same here. And TSS thought this episode was gonna be pure filler... :LOL:
    But you dodged a bullet here, TPCi. Mallow didn't make any reference to SM064.
    Lol at Bewear actually giving Meowth a break and only taking Jessie and James home and that Meowth actually didn't backstab Mallow in today's episode.

The narrator said that now that the entire class has a Z-Ring, the time has come for them to train for the Alola League...
    Watch, they'll just ban this one too. And then everyone will wonder why Mallow randomly has a Z-ring in the next episode. :LOL:
    Okay, that's not confirmed but I'm pretty sure that's gonna happen. Tapu Koko usually doesn't show up for no reason.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom