• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden

Jyo
Jyo
rep, forgot about loving Menhir's music - German too
Jyo
Jyo
Russian, I'm a big fan of Arkona
LazySpy
LazySpy
Weird, I also preffer foreign languages in music. There are only a few Polish artists I like listening to. Have you ever heard of this Polish artist Jacek Kaczmarski? He mostly wrote songs for genre we call in Poland 'poezja śpiewana' (sung poetry). He, Przemysław Gintrowski, and Jacek Kowalski are some the few Polish singers I enjoy listening to. Then there are Jazz pianists. Have you ever heard of Leszek Możdżer? (I think that's how his name is spelt?)
Jyo
Jyo
FinnishPokéFan92
FinnishPokéFan92
Finland actually has the most heavy metal bands per capita in the entire world. And the first Finnish artist to win the Eurovision Song Contest was a heavy metal band.
Jyo
Jyo
Korpiklaani is my favorite from Finland - that nation does have lots of great metal bands for sure
FinnishPokéFan92
FinnishPokéFan92
Never personally hears of it, but good for you. Have you heard the aforementioned Eurovision winner song?
Jyo
Jyo
not yet, I'll check it out when I get the chance
FinnishPokéFan92
Jyo
Jyo
thanks, you, makes it easier - that is good
Lordi does kind of look like GWAR-inspired
Back
Top Bottom