Bulbagarden

TRNatalie
TRNatalie
What are your thoughts on what was revealed here?
TheGoldenToon
TheGoldenToon
I loved pretty much everything! I think the only thing that bugged me was that the champ has a Charizard, (like I love the lizard and all, but come on...) otherwise I have no complaints so far.
  • I like the Dynamx feature and hope to learn more about its origin.
  • Professor's assistant looks like she could have a Lillie role as others are already saying.
  • New Pokemon revealed so far look awesome/cute, and I have my eye particularly on Corviknight.
  • The Legendaries look cool imo, but the Sword Legendary's my favorite for certain.
  • The fact that we can control the camera and there's roaming Pokemon is proof that we shouldn't doubt everything, and I am so happy we have these things especially with the latter returning from the Let's Go games.
  • The map looks bigger than I thought it was.

That's all I have for now. How about you?
TRNatalie
TRNatalie
While it did take me awhile to get accustomed to the new Pokémon and I feel iffy on the Dynamax feature, the Direct was awesome and the trailer blew me away! Surprisingly I’m okay with the Champion having a Charizard. While I would’ve preferred a Galar Pokémon to be displayed alongside him, I feel like and Charizard compliment each other and fit together, a lot like Lance and his Dragonite/Dragonair.

• First off, Galar looks incredible and beautiful! I still can’t get over these graphics!
  • While I’m lukewarm on Dynamax as this generation’s gimmick, I can’t wait to see Dynamaxed Wailord in action and see this in the anime.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny, and Sobble continue to be adorable! I’m still Team Grookey but Sobble’s Pokedex entries are awwww :love: and Scorbunny shooting fire out of it’s ears is awesome!
  • Yes, we got a new sheep line and it’s a cute one! I can’t wait to see it’s evolutions! Corviknight is awesome! Skarmory’s going to have some fierce competition for my absolute favorite Steel type slot! I can easily see myself using it! Dreadnaw’s really cool too and I really think it’s going to be on my team, especially if I do choose Grookey. Gossefluer’s nice but I find Eldegoss meh.
  • The Legendaries look great! I think I like the Shield Legendary more but they’re both really cool.
  • I am so excited for the Wild Areas and Roaming Pokémon! The world looks so alive! I feel as if I’m actually in the world of Pokémon!
  • Pokémon Amie/Refresh/ something similar will be in the games.
  • index.php
    :love:
Back
Top Bottom