TheGoldenToon
Local time
5:52 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• What are your thoughts on the recent SwSh news? As you could see, I’m very excited about the multiple Alcremie, I’m really starting to like the teapot ghost, and I’m in love with PokéCamp already.
    TheGoldenToon
    TheGoldenToon
    Pretty satisfied with everything, still hoping to see the starters evolutions and the box Legendary typings though.
    • I'm loving the camp feature so much! It reminds me of all the scenes in the anime how the main characters get ready to eat while their Pokemon play outside their Pokeballs. The trailer also show the player characters being very expressive when tasting the curry compared to the infamous never ending smile the Sun & Moon protagonist had. It looks like a perfect successor to Pokemon refresh from the look of things.
    • As far as new Pokemon go: Not too much to say about Cramorant yet aside from I love its color scheme and its ability Gulp Missile. There also seems to be a new fish Pokemon that it spat at that Sudowoodo. Polteageist is cute and it is the dream tea cup that pretty much everyone's been wanting came true.
    • I'm with you on the different Alcremie forms/flavors, nice to see them taking the Vivillon multi-form thing to more Pokemon. The fact you can even put different toppings on it is amusing.
    • The player customization looking awesome so far, and THANK goodness they let you see the preview of the hair styles before you purchase them! Also now I've just learned you can apparently obtain uniforms like the gym leaders which also sounds cool.

Your thoughts?
    TRNatalie
    TRNatalie
    Same, I’m anxiously awaiting Grookey and Scorbunny’s evolutions and I’m certain Sobble’s are going to be awesome. I can feel myself gravitating towards Scorbunny with every new information drop and I don’t want it (or Grookey) to become a big, burly, muscly fighter.
    • I love the camping feature too!! It looks like it’ll be so much fun to use and I love that we can have our entire party out, it’ll be fun to see them interact with each other. I also wonder if we can play with more than one at the same time because I can’t wait to throw the ball for them. And seeing big intimidating Tyranitar chasing after the feather toy like a big bipedal Toothless was hilarious! My only problem with this is that we’ll be having to cook the Pokémon treats this time instead of having them earned. While this could be very fun, I’m worried on what will happen if we have two Pokémon who love one flavor while another hates it. Agreed, it looks like they put a lot of effort into making the characters expressive, the Pokémon too (that explains why they couldn’t fit every Pokémon into this game).
    • I literally gasped out loud when Polteageist was revealed. While I am sad that it wasn’t the teapot elephant that was teased in the last trailer, I think it’s cute and I might have it on my team. I’m not crazy about Cramorant right now but it reminds me of the blue footed booby and I can imagine Meowth getting caught by one at some point in its episode (at least, if he’s still around :cry:)
    • Which of the Alcremie forms are your favorite? My favorites are the blue blueberry one, the vanilla ones, and the mint with clover one.
    • Yeah, the trainer customization is all looking really cool! I love the dresses and fuzzy jackets that have been shown and I was surprised at how unrecognizable the player characters got to be at the end of the trailer.
    TheGoldenToon
    TheGoldenToon
    • It would be cool if we could end up playing with more than one at a time. Who knows, maybe they only scratched the surface with the camp feature in the trailer and there might be more we can do in it. I understand your concerns about the cooking; on one hand it looks like fun, on the other hand I liked knowing that no matter what Pokebean I choose the Pokemon I feed it to would like it. Assuming the anime stays the way we're used to I'd be totally okay with Victor and Gloria being Ash's companions thanks to this latest trailer alone.
    • Awesome! I'm still not sure what my final team will be until more Pokemon are revealed and I see what Sobble's final form is. I could see that happening to Meowth; let's hope the main cast sticks around! All the talk about the anime possibly being rebooted is giving me anxiety.
    • I'm loving the blueberry Alcremie the most so far. I wonder what it's shiny is going to look like.
    • Yeah, it looks like they did a great job so far adding more clothing options. I can't say there was one piece of clothing so far I didn't like.
    Love your avatar! :)

Hope you're doing okay!
    Reactions: TheGoldenToon
    TheGoldenToon
    TheGoldenToon
    Thank you! :) I found at least something I liked in the recent episode. I liked how it shows how close Jessie and Wobbuffet are nowadays.

I'm doing fine, thank you. I just finished rewatching SM121. You doing okay?
    TRNatalie
    TRNatalie
    I feel the same. Jessie stopping to cuddle Wobbuffet and Mimikyu helping out with the donut stand were some of the better parts of the episode.

I’m glad. Yeah I am. I’ve taken a break from Pokémon Y and started playing AlphaSapphire. Ooh I love SM 121!
    TheGoldenToon
    TheGoldenToon
    I agree. Hope the next episode's better.

Good. That's nice, what starter did you start with? I'm still on Ultra Moon, and I'm still negectling Let's Go Pikachu for some reason and I don't know why I am, it's not that I'm not enjoying that game, it's just Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon have more content that I guess I'm more addicted to those games. Yeah, it's a fun episode, I'm about to rewatch SM122; despite some weird pacing issues rewatching these episodes reminds me that this season of SM is still enjoyable for me regardless.
    Hey, are you doing okay? I know things are rough right now but I hope you’re hanging in there okay.
    Reactions: TheGoldenToon
    TheGoldenToon
    TheGoldenToon
    Yeah, I'm fine, thank you. Had some computer issues for a few days and whatnot, but I think I got things sort out, so hopefully things are fine now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom