Bulbagarden

Sakuraa
Sakuraa
Wow, that's so adorable and funny. I can't believe they brought that girl back for the league. :ROFLMAO:
Darth Darkrai
Darth Darkrai
BAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! IKR?!??!?!?!?!?!! :) I Mean... They Brought Back The FRICKIN' Fisherman From The Episode Where Lana Got The Waternium Z LOL!!!

And By The Sound Of Things, U've Csught Up On Episodes, If Not U Know Character From Possible Discussions LOL!! :)
Sakuraa
Sakuraa
That fisherman is actually really funny. I actually just saw the episode with Kahili Saturday where he comes back. Yeah, I haven't totally caught up yet, but I've watched the most important episodes. I'll probably watch the league episodes as soon as they air.
Darth Darkrai
Darth Darkrai
IKR?!?!?!?!?! WHO KNOWS If It's The Same Dude, But I Mean... He's A Fisherman, A Snow Jump Judge, AND A Golf "EXPERT!" But Yes. TBH, I NEVER EVEN SAW The Kahili Golf Episode Subbed, Saw It For The First Time On Sunday... REALLY FUN Filler LOL!! :)

Yup, And BREAKING NEWS, Looks Like SM130 Is MAYBE Gonna Be Lana VS. Mallow At The League LOL!! :)
Sakuraa
Sakuraa
Wow, I actually never thought about the classmates battling each other. But I guess it makes sense now that I think about it.
Darth Darkrai
Darth Darkrai
Yup LOL!!! :) I Think It's Nice. :) Gives Us Something Different. I Wouldn't Mind Either One Of Them Winning TBH. :) Yes Mallow Has An Advantage. But... Judging By The Writers... I Feel Like Lana Is One Of Their Favorites LOL!!! :) :p:ROFLMAO:
Sakuraa
Sakuraa
Personally, I'm on team Lana :bulbaWave:
Darth Darkrai
Darth Darkrai
ROFL, TBH... I Kinda AM Too LOL. :bulbaWave::p We'll See... I Think IF Mallow Loses Here, I Think Her BIG Moment Will Be Her FINALLY PERFECTING Bloom Doom. :) But Looking Forward To regardless. :)

I Guess Other Fights NOW CONFIRMED After The New Summaries, James VS. Jessie, Hau VS. Samson Oak, Guzma VS. Illima, And Sophocles VS. Mina. Then 2 Parter Of Ash VS. Hau. And MOST Of Part 1 Of That Fight Is The Wild Toucannon And Trumbeak Teaching Rowlet Featherdance LOL!!
Sakuraa
Sakuraa
I just hope Sophocles and Lana make it far. I'm excited for Lillie vs. Gladion even though it's obvious Lillie will lose.
Back
Top Bottom