Bulbagarden

Tactician Karina
Tactician Karina
Yup! Going Golden Deer first simply cause I really like Claude, I also like Lorenz as well so that was another plus to me. Going Blue Lions second even though it has most of the characters I also really like. Black Eagles are cool too though, decided to save that house for last though cause it looks to be slightly more story relevant, especially if the 4th path leak regarding Edelgard is true. Just hoping Linhardt, Dorothea, and Ferdinand are recruitable for my first two playthroughs, I really like Hubert as well but I doubt he's recruitable going by his bio. (also that's cool it's close to your family's coat of arms!)
Reactions: Weiss
Weiss
Weiss
There is someone on YouTube who went behind the scenes to play the game with a Nintendo rep there. She answered his questions. I think they confirm some recruits but I’ll double check.

Not seen the 4 Path leak no spoilers please. =)
Tactician Karina
Tactician Karina
Oh cool, I'll definitely find and check out the video later (I think I might know which one you're talking about).

And don't worry, I won't spoil it from what I've read about it. :censored: I'm just taking it with a grain of salt though on it's credibility.
Reactions: Weiss
Weiss
Weiss
Does the USA get any nice goodies for FE3H preorders? I’ve not seen if you guys get anything nice.
Back
Top Bottom