• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden

Silktree
Silktree
I like Giselle, too.
Redstar47
Redstar47
Cool.....i hope that you are not offended by that I doesn't really shipping Ash (Satoshi) with Misty (Kasumi) as i am not fan of that shipping anymore.
Silktree
Silktree
I am not much of a shipper myself, so no worries. But your taste is flawed. Melody is the biggest Pokeshipper.
Redstar47
Redstar47
That when she give up Satoshi you know lol ?
Silktree
Silktree
Why did Misty give up on him? Because her sisters forced her to return to the gym and she learned to love her job. It's the classic career vs. love conflict, and at the end of the day Ash is too oblivious.
Redstar47
Redstar47
Yup and they always had that brother vs sister vibe feel into you know and that didn't actually halp that Dengeki Pikachu made kasumi bit older than Satoshi (she was 10 years old in the Pokemon anime show) as she is 12 years old. So yeah that and blame the fan manga that also had her as the older one to Red
Silktree
Silktree
To me they seemed like quarreling kids who didn't even understand what they felt for each other, but at least Misty felt something. When I was 11-12, a girl in my class would constantly pick up fights with me. I'm pretty sure she didn't hate me and just wanted my attention.
Redstar47
Redstar47
That different from my experience as most girls just wait for a person like me notice them in age 12-17
Silktree
Silktree
That girl was feisty like Misty.
Back
Top Bottom