• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.

Bulbagarden Forums

Max1996
Max1996
Out of curiosity, what are your thoughts so far on Sword/Shield?
NMLewis
NMLewis
I'll be getting Sword, no real reason for that though. I'm pleased at least Flygon has been revealed to be in the Galar dex. Has Salamence been seen in any footage?? Obviously I'd be happy if at least a few more of my faves made the cut. Also I just hope for a lot of at least 100 new Pokemon, there's kinda no excuse left for there not to be, what with "dexit" and all. Yet I feel the number of new ones will still be smaller than 100. :( I hope I'm wrong. Not really into the gimmicks from what I've seen so far. But there looks to be a lot that I'll love anyway. Also the ability of Corviknight's seems BROKEN. I swear though, if Rotom Dex is in these games and is anything like his USUM self... well. I'll be more than a little displeased. :rolleyes:
Max1996
Max1996
Nothing on Salamence yet...