Phosphene
Local time
8:42 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Conspiracy theory time:

Glameow will be available in SwSh because it's model got updated in gen 7, making it more in line with official artwork. I feel it'd be a little weird for GameFreak to update its model and then not use it in the next games considering Dexit and all that.
    f11.png

I outlined this in a post in one of the SwSh threads, but I also think Heatmor will make it to Galar. It got an exclusive move, Fire Lash, in gen 7. I don't think GameFreak would bother to give a pretty unknown 'mon a fancy new exclusive move if they didn't have plans for it.
    So I just discovered this anime/manga/webcomic that I like aaaaand.... the series hasn't updated in about a year despite not really ending and the fandom is almost dead.

Sigh

Edit: Turns out the series updated last year. Maybe there’s hope for me yet.
    toastghost
    toastghost
    relatable. the only time i found a webcomic i liked that was still active, it's schedule was out of whack and the creator decided to end it after like 5 months
    I want to get the Sitting Cuties Girafarig plush since it’s one of my favorite Pokémon and because it’s rather small, which would fit nicely with a small college dorm, however I’m not too keen on the plush’s design. I’m also considering the SC Skarmory plush and the Pokédoll Lycanroc plush.

So has anyone gotten any of those plush toys, and what’s your opinion on them?
    I think my top three favorite Alcremie variants out of the 18 known ones are: tan with white highlights and blueberries, tan with pink highlights and blueberries, and blue with white highlights and blueberries. If it isn’t obvious, the blueberries are my favorite decoration right now.
    Is it possible to make a unicode emoji like this : ) (minus the space between the colon and parentheses) without it turning into this :)?
    I think we were just hit with a spam attack. Shout out to the staff for removing them so quickly. :)
    Phosphene
    Phosphene
    Some account spammed the same post about some university service over and over, but with a different university name in the title each time. The title was in English but the rest of the post used Chinese characters.
    toastghost
    toastghost
    oh yeah. that happened the other day too. i tried clicking on the account, but it didn't exist. i went to the forum list, but the thread was deleted. spooky.
    Greninjaman
    Greninjaman
    Yeah. I mean, it's one thing to be all "hey come to this university! it's great", but if you are just constantly making the same message, it just comes across as annoying. There was a point where the anime forum's first page was nothing but spam (At least I think it was that one [one of the ares had nothing but spam threads on the first page]).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom