Jyo
Local time
9:05 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I normally don't share unfinished works - to kind of show the progress on one of my current arts - Glaceon and 6 Eevees - not all finished, still working on it
    current description:

• the top left (not yet drawn) - are the two girl Vee kits likely playing iwth Grace's longer 'ear extension'
    • the top right - are the four 'boy Vee' kits getting the fun idea of playing "tug o war' with her tail
    • the bottom left - Grace surprised at something catching her, as Mia playing next to her (trying to get Grace to look surpriesed)
    • on the bottom right - Grace out on the floor, watching the other's have fun will have the two Vees on her left playing with her ear extensions two boy Vee kits playflly pulling tail, another pulling the other 'ear extention" and a last kind of saying "let's play"
    you better watch out, don't try to steal my donuts...
    • Love
    Reactions: Jyo
    Jyo
    Jyo
    that is true, can't eat them if they been eaten already
    if just taken I can get them again
    toastghost
    toastghost
    if you've read any of my rm posts you would know, foxy, that i have the mysterious power of eating things that have already been eaten
    Jyo
    Jyo
    (its a topic I haven't visited, haven't seen them) - that is strange ability/power
    just realized this month we have a Friday the 13th - this year, my birthday will also fall on Friday the 13th
    so lucky me (in December)
    Pokemon camp still my most favorite feature, Amie/Refresh of the 8th gen, my most used feature
    and saw Leafy, so at least my favorite of all Pokemon are there (Eevee)
    not much info on the new Pokemon I was hoping for (regional cat)
    almost done with my drawing, just need a few more playing Eevees then I can upload and share it
    my early prediction for the next Shield Sword info on Sept 1 - likely going to be disappointing again
    nothing new, in Pokemon themselves, probably just showing the same as before probably just going to show something closer in another town
    Reactions: King Robert
    toastghost
    toastghost
    i think they will have new pokemon in it, but i doubt that they'll announce the starter evolutions
    Jyo
    Jyo
    hopefully, I'm assuming nothing new in Pokemon, its just my early prediction
    working on another drawing, featuring my Lucario friend's sona on it
    Lucario, Leafeon, Espeon, and Eevees
    I know I have not been replying much this last couple days - had been very ill - starting to feel much better
    Reactions: Vulpix037
    Jyo
    Jyo
    I'm sure it wasn't a stomach virus - Sunday all I had to eat was two hot dogs, but other family members also had hot dogs, none of them got ill, the only other thing I had was some tea I had found, must have been over 3 or 4 years old, (maybe that made me ill)
    counted 111 moves, could be more I might have missed - Pokemon moves that end with E
    time to keep annoying that topic "Pokemon Move Starting With" by ending all I can with "e"
    Next time info will be good
    Another month of frustrating wait - enjoy the day
    extremely disappointed with the new Pokemon info - well another month of waiting
    as tomorrow is Cat Day was expecting to see the regional cat or at least the Galar form Meowth
    do hope for some good news in the Shield and Sword info August 2019 - like I mentioned to Max, likely not holding any hopes for any good news, if any - my early prediction: likely just going to be repeats of current Pokemon and current gimmics/towns that we seen already, just in different poses and agles
    my only wish if any new Pokemon revealed - to see the regional cat
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom