• Do you use Discord? Do you like catching Pokémon? Have you heard of Elaria? If you answered yes to the first two, you should give it a go! Professor Tilia is always looking for new people to help fill her Living Dex!

It just so happens she is hosting an event right now, where you could even get your own Pokémon form added into the game! Details can be found over in the Elaria discord server, right here
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • What happened to the Pokemon GO section?

Hey all! We wanted to let everyone know that the Pokemon GO section has officially been merged into the Pokemon Video Games section. You can find more information in this thread.

• Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Bulbagarden Forums

Max1996
Max1996
  1. Sounds great!
  2. Sounds awful...
Chidamari Sketch
Chidamari Sketch
1) Nice to hear that Morsela's doin' fine~

2) How unfortunate... Having to deal with such fears since there's no treadmills for you indoots.

holds your hands
Rainami
Rainami
squeeze's chida-kun's hands

more good news; I went down to the office again and the lady there said that the workout room is open 24 hours. Which means I can go at night when nobody's there (hope I don't get raped lol). I had to pay for a key for the room which was $25, the lady was pretty cool about my legal name (which is on my card, obviously) and even put my actual name into the system. She said my actual name was pretty too (even after she found out my legal name), kekekeke~
Max1996
Max1996
Sounds wonderful!
(But do stay safe when you're going at night)
Rainami
Rainami
well, I carry a knife on me while I'm out at night, and I like to believe that my insanity gives me some sort of surprising fighting ability (even though I've never been in a fight). But it's also true that I have like zero muscle mass.