• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!

Bulbagarden Forums

Max1996
Max1996
It's a pretty nice movie, yeah.
Rainami
Rainami
just got back. That was quite a workout. Walked briskly/jogged for about an hour on the treadmill, covered about 3.3 miles total, and burned around 310 calories. According to the treadmill, anyway. I'm not in, like, terrible shape, but I certainly want to get to the point where I can jog for longer periods of time. I can usually walk briskly easily enough, but when I start jogging or running, I get worn out somewhat quickly. I guess that's true for most people, though.

when I left the fitness room and saw that it was raining, I was largely happy, since I love rain, but I couldn't shake the paranoia that I'd get struck by lightning. Again, anyone who knows what final destination is about would understand why I was feeling a little irrational. I didn't get struck by lightning, though, and I'm fairly confident I'm not dead, so.....cool, I guess.
Max1996
Max1996
Sounds like fun.
Chidamari Sketch
Chidamari Sketch
Hmm... Well, I'm glad that you turned out fine after all. hugs you for a bit

Lightning, huh? I guess I got this idol outfit here for a reason...
Rainami
Rainami
I was wondering about your usage of the word "fun", max, and initially thought the word "satisfying" was much more appropriate....but, you know, I listened to some gr8 music, so I guess it was fun.

hugs chida-kun back

an idol outfit? Ooo, I wanna wear it, I wanna wear it~
Chidamari Sketch
Chidamari Sketch
That idol outfit is meant for.... uh....

y'know what? fuck it~

gives you the idol uniform.
Max1996
Max1996
I was referring to the workout you had. Sorry if I was vague.
Rainami
Rainami
no shit, max

puts on the idol uniform

kekekeke~ do I look cute? ^w^