• Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • Hey everyone, if you hadn't heard, information about Sword and Shield has been leaking. Outside of the designated threads in our Current Events section, please keep all unrevealed Pokemon, names, or any other information in spoiler tags. This policy will be in effect until January 3rd. This is an exciting time for Pokémon fans, enjoy yourselves!
  • Recently, some of our fellow Pokémon fan sites have received legal requests to take down leaked Sword and Shield images. We have not received one of these requests yet, but we are taking some preemptive measures to stay on the safe side. We ask that from now until the games release (November 15th) that you do not post any new leaked images anywhere on the forums.

For more information, see this thread

Bulbagarden Forums

Rainami
Rainami
Somebody actually understood what I meant? I'm surprised. Poor Winnie the Pooh indeed.

I'm just naturally fabulous. I don't exactly have an expansive wardrobe...but fabulousity just runs through my veins, you know? And whenever I get the money and confidence to wear more fabulous clothing, I'm going to dazzle the fuck out of everyone.
KenzeyEevee
KenzeyEevee
Haha yes I get that as a guy lol. I am not that fabulous in clothing.
Rainami
Rainami
some guys are pretty fabulous clothing-wise. Just depends what you're into.
KenzeyEevee
KenzeyEevee
Thank you for the compliment haha I think everyone should have some class both clothing wise and personality wise. And tbh you are doing a good job. But don't get too overconfident.
Rainami
Rainami
ehehehehe, thanks. And I think I'll have a hard time being overconfident with my lurking inferiority complex and general insecurities. It sort of balances itself out. Sort of.