• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Bulbagarden Forums

Rainami
Rainami
Somebody actually understood what I meant? I'm surprised. Poor Winnie the Pooh indeed.

I'm just naturally fabulous. I don't exactly have an expansive wardrobe...but fabulousity just runs through my veins, you know? And whenever I get the money and confidence to wear more fabulous clothing, I'm going to dazzle the fuck out of everyone.
KenzeyEevee
KenzeyEevee
Haha yes I get that as a guy lol. I am not that fabulous in clothing.
Rainami
Rainami
some guys are pretty fabulous clothing-wise. Just depends what you're into.
KenzeyEevee
KenzeyEevee
Thank you for the compliment haha I think everyone should have some class both clothing wise and personality wise. And tbh you are doing a good job. But don't get too overconfident.
Rainami
Rainami
ehehehehe, thanks. And I think I'll have a hard time being overconfident with my lurking inferiority complex and general insecurities. It sort of balances itself out. Sort of.