• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Bulbagarden Forums

Squid-chan
Squid-chan
Somebody actually understood what I meant? I'm surprised. Poor Winnie the Pooh indeed.

I'm just naturally fabulous. I don't exactly have an expansive wardrobe...but fabulousity just runs through my veins, you know? And whenever I get the money and confidence to wear more fabulous clothing, I'm going to dazzle the fuck out of everyone.
KenzeyEevee
KenzeyEevee
Haha yes I get that as a guy lol. I am not that fabulous in clothing.
Squid-chan
Squid-chan
some guys are pretty fabulous clothing-wise. Just depends what you're into.
KenzeyEevee
KenzeyEevee
Thank you for the compliment haha I think everyone should have some class both clothing wise and personality wise. And tbh you are doing a good job. But don't get too overconfident.
Squid-chan
Squid-chan
ehehehehe, thanks. And I think I'll have a hard time being overconfident with my lurking inferiority complex and general insecurities. It sort of balances itself out. Sort of.