• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Jyo
Local time
2:27 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• might do something similar for the other types (except bugs since don't like any)
    some easy and some harder
    Fairy and Fire are my two favorite types... although Fairy typing I seem to love a bit more
    kind of funny that my most favorite Pokemon is a psychic type (Espeon) - fairy has more Pokemon and Moves I like than psychic does

764257_trainercard-Fairy_Favez.png
    still working on my current drawing of the Gigantamax Eevee and four Eeveelutions (Glaceon, Umbreon, Espeon, and Jolteon)

already got two funny and silly ideas for two upcoming drawings, based on a movie I love so much, Wayne's World, those drawing ideas are:
    1st - Flareon as Wayne and Espeon as Garth, when they make the intros "Wayne's world! Wayne's world! its party time! its excellent" (Wayne with the guitar, and Garth with the drumsticks)
    2nd - when all five are sitting in the Mirthmobile, singling along to the Bohemian Rhapsody
    Like I mentioned to Max
    Going to have Tuesday, Wednesday, May be Thursday off
    Going to work on two drawings
    One with Munchlax, Flareon, and Eevee
    another with the very big gigantamax Eevee will also, Espeon, Glaceon, Jolteon, and Umbreon - based on an RP a friend and I do

might start them today after work
    toastghost
    toastghost
    yes! My munchy boi is gonna be drawn!
    LOVE The Avatar. :)
    Jyo
    Jyo
    thanks...
    (better check for messages on Serebii when I get the chance, just been busy with two long work days)
    Darth Darkrai
    Darth Darkrai
    Ah I Understand. But Yeah, Have Some Stuff XD.
    I'm just leaving Paniola Town
    20191017_053638_Burst01.jpg
    Reactions: Vulpix037
    Jyo
    Jyo
    giggles - as expected, relying more on Sherrie Sylveon than the rest....
    still trying to give the rest an equal chance, hard with some
    with the 'mixed' team I'm playing, just about to start the second Island, Akala
    how all are doing
    (work, sleep, and drawings slow me down at times)

20191013_001505.jpg
    have mentioned to Max before - the battery on my 3DS XL is really dying, don't plan on replacing it
    instead saving to get a Nintendo Switch

what happens? - battery dies really fast, 3 minutes of not being plugged in, even if the battery is full (blue light) for no reason, battery indicator all of a sudden just flashes red in 3 minutes and turns off... doesn't even go to solid red light.
    I keep reading that its the signs of a defective battery or dying battery - if its plugged in nothing happens, works normally, only happens 3 mins after the charger comes off and the held held turned on, even if the 3DS XL is closed
    by the way,, when I turn on the 3DS XL it shows blue light, full... if its not plugged in, 3 mins later that red light will flash and turn off.
    got my newest sketch up - will wait a bit to finish some, want to get one of those 'tablet' like laptops, where the top can be removed and used like a tablet, searching for one with a touch pen so I can draw with it, so hard to do so with hand (ehmm paw) and mouse

Glaceon and the 6 energetic young Eevees - sketch up in my art topic
    Max1996
    Max1996
    That sounds like a nice thing to get for drawing.
    Jyo
    Jyo
    it be so much easier and fun too - found so many, now time to start saving for one or two
    one as a drawing tablet only, and one as a regular laptop
    Most Pokemon at level 9 or 10 - had to break for sleep and work
    Like I mentioned to Max... going to have fun with a team on Pokemon Sun
    I'll be using 2 Pokemon from my "hates" - 2 Pokemon from my "meh"
    and 1 Pokemon I love, since the other will be an Eevee
    decided to go with all different types, without mixing types - did promised myself to give all and equal chance, even if two Pokemon are in my hates... yes, one will be bug
    Loved: Eevee/Sylveon - Normal, Fairy
    Loved: Growlithe/Arcanine - Fire
    Meh: Lapras - Water, Ice
    Meh: Elekid/Electabuzz/Electivire - Electric
    Hates: Ralts/Kirlia/Gallade - Psychic, Fighting
    Hates: Weedle/Kakuna/Beedrill - Bug, Poison
    even if I know I'll be using my favorites more going to try to give all 6 that equal chance
    on my Geography sonas already picked all the Pokemon and which country they will be from... now the long task of choosing names that match the country, some likes and dislikes
    I'm sure besides myself, not many care - already decided on my next 'Geography sonas' which will be Azelf, Mesprit, and Uxie... all three from Caribbean Islands, one from St. Kitts-Nevis, one from St. Lucia, and one from St. Vincent and the Grenadines, just need to decide who will be from each island, what their names will be, some likes and dislikes for each
    Jyo
    Jyo
    rest I have: (yep, Geography nerd stuff ahead)
    Afghanistan - Abassin the Decidueye
    Andorra - Julia the Liepard
    Bangladesh - Bhuyan the Incineroar
    Belgium - Marrie the Persian
    Denmark - Eriksen the Flareon
    Dominica - Reon the Chatot
    Estonia - Kaidi the Zorua
    France - Cecille the Delcatty
    Gibraltar - Kyle the Growlithe
    India - Sanju the Miltank
    Israel - Yonatan the Meowth
    Kiribati - Kanalei the Primarina
    Korea DPR - Kim Myong-Chol the Umbreon
    Latvia - Eliza the Eevee
    Lithuania - Meidi the Vulpix
    Madagascar - Andriamatsinoro the Passimian
    Mongolia - Maratkhan the Bouffalant
    Montenegro - Milosh the Vaporeon
    Myanmar - Kyaw Aung the Mienshao
    Namibia - Abisai the Delphox
    North Macedonia - Zoran the Leafeon
    Oman - Ahmed the Zangoose
    Russia - Masha the Sylveon
    Scotland - Gordon the Espurr
    Spain - Xavier the Espeon
    Tajikistan - Zhalilov the Torracat
    Tunisia - Meriah the Heliolisk
    Tuvalu - Valoa the Azumarril
    Vanuatu - Masauvakalo the Dewott
    we're currently at 396 at F v F
    Reactions: Jyo
    Jyo
    Jyo
    that's great news, hopefully on October 1st I get to rejoin again - will go with Leafeon at first
    toastghost
    toastghost
    that's nice to hear. everytime we try and get to 400, Max or Mega bring us back to 391. It's nice to have some more help besides the usual Oricorio or CCK
    Reactions: Jyo
    Jyo
    Jyo
    hopefully can push it up higher again, just a couple more days of waiting
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom