• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • IMPORTANT! Outside The Box as well as Entertainment Inc are going through a restructure Friday, July 3rd, 2020! Look here for more information
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Bulbagarden Forums

Hidden Mew
Hidden Mew
That is a really neat trailer. I'm glad that we finally have footage from the series too. I'm also a bit surprised that they are going to focus on Pikachu's backstory, but that sounds neat. I still like the character designs and Ash's new outfit. The new poster looks beautiful and really reminds me of the posters from I Choose You and The Power of Us. It looks like a pretty cool and fun series. I just hope that we see a good amount of Galar and Galar Pokemon.
BackSet
BackSet
Huh. I might actually watch that.
Galar Adventurer
Galar Adventurer
The Pokémon Company uploaded today's overview special on Pokémon (2019). The first half is a recap of OS-SM
for newcomers while the 2nd half (10:44, onward) contains new footage from the upcoming series.