Bulbagarden

Tactician Karina
Tactician Karina
Hey! And thanks, I had a nice birthday dinner with my family and finished it off by watching horror movies. Thanks for the follow though, followed you back since I also appreciate your inputs, and I'm always curious to see what other game music you'll post in the rate the game music thread, reading your thoughts on game music and the reason for your rating always interests me. :)

So far all the wild fires hasn't reached to where I'm at, specifically I live in, somewhat, inner San Diego around the Little Italy area. There were some counties out east of here that did get hit with mandatory power outages and had Red Flag warnings for days now, and some smaller fires did break out around there but thankfully it didn't spread and, from what I've heard, nobody got seriously hurt. Thank you for the concern though, I'm not too worried right now but there had been warnings for high winds occasionally, so my parents, brother, and I have been making some safety plans in case anything happens (doesn't hurt to be prepared at least!).
InfiniteBakuphoon
InfiniteBakuphoon
That's all great to hear! Every region seems to have its own "thing" when it comes to weather and disasters, unfortunately; California gets wildfires, the Midwest gets tornadoes, and coastal areas get hurricanes. Fire is a particularly unlucky thing to have to worry about, but at least it hasn't really affected you that much (even if that's regrettably not so true for many others).

And yeah, thanks for following me back! I don't get a lot of that, but I never really mind too much because I'm typically only online here for short bursts of time anyway, and I tend to only stick around to a few threads and forums without having a large group of people that I actively talk to. A part of me kind of likes it that way, but there's another part of me that wants to post in more forums and try to be a more active member of the community at large, you know? Still, being here at Bulbagarden in any capacity has always been fun. And as long as it remains fun — and not potentially stressful like I'd imagine some of the... ahem, busier threads can be, especially right before certain games come out — then I'll probably always be here in some way, shape, or form. At the very least I'll still be in the video game music thread, which I definitely don't expect be leaving anytime soon, haha!
Back
Top Bottom