PinkIceFox
Local time
1:52 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Got an Alolan Vulpix, Chikorita, and Charmander in a reindeer costume plushie when I got my copy of Shield last night. <3 More Plush.
    Eeveely
    Eeveely
    Why is chikorita there
    PinkIceFox
    PinkIceFox
    I got no clue but they also had a totodile but I didn't wanna spend too much so I only picked my favorite of the two. No cyndaquil tho ):
    Ugh breaks on van not working now I have to wait til 6 pm tonight to get a copy of shield. ): Am now depressed and frustrated.
    I bought 7 pokemon plushies today :D
    Phosphene
    Phosphene
    Pics?
    PinkIceFox
    PinkIceFox
    Sadly I got no way to take pictures of em right now but there's a Sableye, Hoopa (the smol one), Duskull, Pikachu in a witch hat (only way they'd get me to buy a pikachu, sneaky buggers), Pulsle, Minun, and Ditto~ Sableye looks a little wonky but I love him anyway. The three ghosts are all Tomy brand and slightly lesser quality than the mice and ditto, but that's fine. I just like collecting plushes. I already have quite a few! Really wish I could get my hands on more eeveelutions besides Sylveon though.
    I love Ninetales and I think your avatar is super cute! Did you design it yourself?
    PinkIceFox
    PinkIceFox
    Yep! A few years back I randomly decided to recolor a sprite one day. I ended up reall liking how it turned out so I kept it! :) Sorry for late reply.
    Thanks for liking my answer and I love nintails also but the new nintails in the sun and moon is much beautiful
    PinkIceFox
    PinkIceFox
    You're welcome. :) And I agree the new Alolan Ninetales is absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to catch one!
    ManUtd22
    ManUtd22
    glad to hear and I hope so
    D
    Hey your username is really cute! I like both pink color and foxes (especially Fennekin). :)
    Reactions: PinkIceFox
    PinkIceFox
    PinkIceFox
    Aww thank you! :) I love foxes too! I made up this username when I was a young teenager. xD
    D
    Deleted member 72389
    I had made my earlier username when I was a teenager too! ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom