• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Phosphene
Local time
4:49 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I am disappointed that Musharna’s gen 5 cry doesn’t sound as cool/weird as I remember.
    NMLewis
    NMLewis
    I love that cry! They ruined so many cries in Gen 6, IMO. Not least of all Gothitelle's! It was hilarious in Gen 5, like some kind of... horror music!!
    Does anyone know of some interesting and fun Minecraft mods that make it more like, say, Terraria? Mods that add more biomes, mobs, quests, things to explore, etc.

I’ve been getting the itch to play the game, but I’ve always grown bored of it rather quickly.
    D
    Deleted member 114691
    hexxit! havent played it myself though
    Cinnabar
    Cinnabar
    I play a really popular server that has skyblock, it's really fun to expand your island and make money to afford gear. It's not easy to get bored from my experience.
    ThatAsianInTheCorner
    ThatAsianInTheCorner
    Download RLcraft and go ham
    I will never get why GameFreak decided to make Rufflet evolve at a high level, and chose to make said level lvl 54 instead of lvl 50, which would have been far more fitting for a red, white, and blue bald eagle Pokemon in my opinion.

Also Rufflet's version counterpart totally should have been a turkey.
    Early access for Temtem was just announced! I've been waiting to here that news since I learned of the game.
    Reactions: toastghost
    Calvinッ
    Calvinッ
    I had no idea what Temtem was before this post, but i'm fairly intrigued by it after watching the trailer. Thanks for bringing this to my attention :D
    Silktree
    Silktree
    I think I'll wait for the full release, but it depends on what I feel like playing in early 2020. The game looks solid in terms of gameplay and battle graphics, while the Temtem designs are serviceable (the famous platypus will obviously be the most popular one). The airborne archipelago will help the game feel more unique.
    The departments of the two majors I'm interested in, biology and physics, and may switch to are capped at my college, meaning that I have apply to switch to them. Not only that, I believe it means that I cannot double major in both--though I don't think I would even if that were an option.

Urg... the idea of a capped major is so frustrating.
    Superuxie
    Superuxie
    complete and utmost support on my end: there is NOTHING more frustrating than those holy H(e)"ll" (toothpicks, btw, not hockey sticks, toothpicks) of Things that exist.
    I would like to take the time to remind everyone that Bede's coat is magenta, which is distinctly different from pink. It's in between purple and red/pink, but it is not pink.
    Reactions: Tactician Karina
    BackSet
    BackSet
    Give Opal a break. She's old she probably can't see as well as she used to (don't tell her I said that.)
    Just hatched a shiny Tepig for my shiny starter collection. Unfortunately, like the Chimchar and Rowlet I hatched before it, it has its regular ability instead of its HA.
    Found a copy of Sword going for a rather cheap price. The seller has good ratings, but I'm still suspicious.

Edit: Nevermind, the shipping price makes it nearly the same as the market price. However, I've found copies going for $50...
    I don't have any urgent school work and now I'm feeling uneasy, as though I'm forgetting an assignment...
    Reactions: Tood
    Phosphene
    Phosphene
    Update: I have some work to do. My college has something called supplemental instruction where a sort of tutor hosts weekly sessions and has practice problems for you to do. Because I cannot make some of these sessions due to scheduling conflicts, the tutor emails me the problems.
    My @ the Leak Repository thread
    20oad6.jpg

I don't want to be spoiled.... but it's so tempting to look.
    Phosphene
    Phosphene
    I saw. It's tall, skinny, and kinda feminine with large black hands, right? Sort of like a Water Salazzle.
    toastghost
    toastghost
    a lot of people hate it. i think it looks cool. salazzle's awesome
    Phosphene
    Phosphene
    I like Salazzle--it's my favorite Poison type--but it's not as anthropomorphized as Sobble's evo. I'm honestly not a fan of it.
    Just took a five question math midterm and I was super confident until I got to the last problem. :/
    I spent a long time making a banner for myself, only to realize the dimensions of said banner were 600x200 when Bulbagarden forums has a max banner size of 600x160. All my hard work....
    Vulpix037
    Vulpix037
    You should be able to crop it (if you can without ruining it)
    With the reveal that Turtonator is in the SwSh Pokedex (surprisingly), 5/6ths of my dream team is available in Galar. Now I await the news that Garchomp made it so I can have my ultimate team.
    I have sort of developed a bad habit: going through Hetalia tumblr accounts for hours, late at night....
    • Whaaaat
    • Why not?
    Reactions: Tood and toastghost
    Tood
    Tood
    Oooooh, I remember watching that show back in high school! Is it still popular on tumblr?
    Phosphene
    Phosphene
    Oooooh, I remember watching that show back in high school!

I've never actually watched the anime, only read the manga on hetarchives.

Is it still popular on tumblr?
    I honestly don't know. Most of the accounts I'm looking at seem to be older ones.
    Does anyone know if the wild battle music in B2W2 is slightly different from the version in BW? I remember reading somewhere that there was a slight difference between the two.
    prog rocker
    prog rocker
    I think so, but since I have recently played B2W2 with a whole lot of Max Repels, I might be wrong.
    I like to see this, a young woman with passion! Females who play pokemon on YouTube aren't really known sadly. Besides, you are you and that counts!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom