• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Phosphene
Local time
4:54 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Just spent roughly an hour trying to defeat a 5-star Vanilluxe raid. I think spread moves like Blizzard should be nerfed in raids considering how ridiculously broken they are against the NPCs.
    Does anyone know where to find animated sprites for the PMD games? I know one user has animated Clefable sprites in their signature and was going to ask them but I forgot their username. Thanks.
    prog rocker
    prog rocker
    May I ask you what do you want to see if I can find it?
    Phosphene
    Phosphene
    I was looking for Cubone's and Mudkip's front facing walking sprites in particular. If you can find them I would greatly appreciate it. Unfortunately, I've been having no luck though I might just not be looking in the right places.
    prog rocker
    prog rocker
    Well, Spriters Resource has the spritesheets, but animated I can't seem to find. Maybe that person made a gif from the sprites found there.
    Got my first shiny in Sword (non-charm, 17 battled): a Butterfree from a Max Raid Battle. She is a star-sparkle shiny.
    If a pure Electric type has Wonder Guard and is holding an Air Balloon, I think it's immune to all direct damage outside of Struggle.
    Blaine.
    Blaine.
    Not anymore
    Poke Dragon
    Poke Dragon
    Mold Breaker, Turboblaze and Teravolt cancel out the effects of Wonder Guard. Meaning a Pokemon with Mold Breaker, Turboblaze or Teravolt can still do direct damage with any attack except Ground-type attacks in this case.
    Phosphene
    Phosphene
    Shoot, I forgot that those abilities existed.
    I have finally gotten all Pokemon in the Galar Pokedex barring Zamazenta.
    index.php

Now I need to figure out how to get shield-doggo considering I don't want to trade away my Zacian...
    So I stumbled across some more artwork for Turtonator that has piqued my interest as a possible avatar.

Turtonator_GR2-045.png
    index.php
    TurtonatorDuel451.png
    Debating changing my avatar. The images I'm interest in are all cards; I would crop them however.

Current considerations are:
    Turtonator-GX.SM2K.9.16509.png
    5.jpg
    Turtonator.UPR.27.20134.png
    or
    latest
    SM3_EN_26.png
    (shame there is no higher resolution version)
    So I beat my first boss in Hyper Light Drifter.
    I expected the toad to be a lot harder than it actually was considering it wasn't the first boss I fought. There was another one in a different section of the map that completely destroyed me within the first 5-30 seconds of the fight every time so I was expecting this one to be pretty difficult as well. However, I just desperately whacked this one with my sword and dashed around it. Beat it on my first try.
    prog rocker
    prog rocker
    What is Hyper Light Drifter? I keep seeing that name mentioned when someone says they want someone in Indie Pogo.
    Phosphene
    Phosphene
    What is Hyper Light Drifter?
    It's an indie game. I'm not certain what its genre is, but apparently the game is in the style of classic 8-bit and 16-bit games such as Legend of Zelda.
    I keep seeing that name mentioned when someone says they want someone in Indie Pogo.
    I'm assuming people are referring to the main character of the game.
    latest
    Anyone here play Hyper Light Drifter? I'm considering getting it and was curious what people thought of it.
    Anyone know any good nicknames for a male Unfezent? I’m desperate.
    NMLewis
    NMLewis
    I feel like Rupert works. Or Eleazar.
    Phosphene
    Phosphene
    Thank you. I really appreciate the suggestions.

However, I decided on a nickname that I liked, Pridwin, a little bit after posting and forgot to edit/delete the post.
    I'm quite annoyed that my university counts an A- as a 3.7 and not a 4.0.

It's practically impossible to get a 4.0 GPA all four years when the TAs for the mandatory writing courses are advised to give out A-'s to prevent grade inflation.
    So I just hatched a shiny Totodile... aaaaaand it has Torrent instead of Sheer Force. This is the fourth shiny starter without its HA in a row.

At least my shiny Feraligatr in Omega Ruby has its HA.
    Zorchic
    Zorchic
    Well, what do you expect? Shinies and HAs are super rare. Getting both in one Pokémon is obviously not going to be easy.
    Phosphene
    Phosphene
    Isn’t it harder to get a shiny starter without its hidden ability since the regular abilities have a 40% chance of being passed down?
    Zorchic
    Zorchic
    Oh, sorry, I didn't know that you were breeding from a HA from the start. I would've replied earlier had I not completely forgot about this.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom