• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Superuxie
Local time
6:49 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• im sorry for the recent inactivity, ive just been busy with life XD i should be on Discord more, and ive changed my discord name, so, yeh, oof XD
    i believe... im starting to realize... my parents probably lied about a vacation... only to get me home and visit.... XD
    Superuxie
    Superuxie
    its ridiculous mainly because I could have had at least 3 paychecks but noooo i had to be home... im staying to make them happy... dont know if im making the right decision
    Did you know that the Shiny Milotic in your profile picture is male? :p Figured it out from Milotic's gender differences. (Females have longer hair-like red thingies. Blue for a shiny.)
    Reactions: Superuxie
    Zorchic
    Zorchic
    The difference between male and female Butterfree is(are?) the black spot-like shapes on the lower part of the female's wings. These black shapes are nonexistent on a male's wings.
    Superuxie
    Superuxie
    good. phew! thought you just guessed lol
    Superuxie
    Superuxie
    there. now no extremely overusee edits.
    To continue the convo out of PMs, a Link To The Past is very good if you're looking for a story element over the original LoZ. Zelda is pretty interesting in the fact a lot of the games can be an entry point, especially for watching.

A Link to The Past would be a good first one to watch, as it's the third game that came out in the series, and in my opinion has a really good storyline.

But if you were to go by chronological order, the 16th game, Skyward Sword actually comes first in the timeline. It gets really awkward to describe in regards to the timeline though.

But yeah, A Link to The Past I'd agree with your friend and recommend that.
    why are you spamming piko's statuses
    Superuxie
    Superuxie
    I wasnt, just commenting on them! (please believe me, my internet was using SPLASH, and it just kept FLOPPING EVERYWHERE, and my posts kept spamming for some reason, I tried to stop it but IT HAD NO EFFECT.) im sorry XD no but im serious, thats actually what happened
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom