• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Jyo
Local time
2:21 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• trying to pronounce the Vietnamese alphabet is so hard, even after watching 8 to 9 YouTube videos, still have trouble with half the consonants and the majority of the vowel tonal marks
    had a really weird and kind of freaky experience, not long from this message's time, about 15 minutes - a strong breeze of cold air opened my door, I know it couldn't be wind since the front door is closed and lock and windows closed. When the door to my room is closed it can't be opened without turning the door knob... but it just flew open without door knob turning, when I went to close it, I could still feel the cold air rushing by
    Reactions: Sightnado
    Jyo
    Jyo
    even my two cats sleeping in my room, quickly woke up and jumped into the corner of the room opposite side of the door
    Finished another 3 drawings, haven't scanned them yet
    with Jolteon, Flareon/Eevee, and Glaceon -will do another 3 to 4 more before scanning and uploading them all
    Will get my Jolteon art hunt started, want to find at least 4 "cute" arts aside from Otakuap's Jolteon drawing - so hard when I have at least 80 or so saved on two favorite folders on my D.A.
    Hello. :) Think U Can Go To Serebii (Or I Can Ask Here If U Want) About Trailers Later Tonight.
    Jyo
    Jyo
    will get to see them later on, still working, can't see them yet, quick break
    Darth Darkrai
    Darth Darkrai
    Well Yeah, Super Bowl Isn't Until Tonight So Your Good LOL
    Jyo
    Jyo
    sounds interesting, when I watch a game, I want to experience the game itself, not stay for commercials
    its why I prefer football over NFL, more action less sitting around
    finished two funny/silly drawings
    (one with Umbreon - the other with my Espeon sona Jyo, using its tail as a microphone while rocking)
    will upload them after a good nights rest
    Hungry 'breon wants their food now!
    Fellow Flareon fan, I see. :)
    You're using the same avatar as you were when I first saw you on the forums.
    How do you always choose such lovable avatars?
    Jyo
    Jyo
    I always have many adorable arts saved on my favorites on Deviant Art, easy pick between them, hard picking one
    FinnishPokéFan92
    FinnishPokéFan92
    I have thousands of pieces of art in my favorites. And same is probably true to my notifications, too...
    Jyo
    Jyo
    its hard picking some, when thousands are available
    at times even I struggle finding an art to use from so many
    March will be my Jolteon month, haven't decided on April or May, maybe a Pokemon I love that isn't an Eevee or fox
    been binge watching South Beach Tow episodes, been a long time fan of the show, especially of Bernice and Dave Kosgrove, those two make me laugh the most
    and eating lots of Spicy Sweet Chili Doritos - getting addicted to them
    Jyo
    Jyo
    I know its scripted show doesn't prevent me from loving it - good laughter when nothing on
    some might find it boring - others not a lucky day
    Spend most of my birthday working, enjoyed the work day
    ArrowTheArrow
    ArrowTheArrow
    It was your birthday?
    Happy belated Birthday, then.
    Jyo
    Jyo
    kind of funny - 12th is my Bulbaversary
    the 13th, very next day is my birthday
    thanks again LunarArrow, just passed by one day