Inteleon - rehash of Greninja
Cubchoo - rehash of Teddiursa
Beartic - rehash of Ursaring
Lilligant - rehash of Bellossom
Purrloin - rehash of Glameow
Mightyena - rehash of Houndoom
Phosphene
Phosphene
Disappointing is highly subjective--I am quite disappointed with Inteleon but many really like it for example--so I'll focus on uninspired because I think that's a little less subjective. Goldeen, Seaking, Seel, Krabby, Magneton, Dugtrio, Sunflora, Luvdisc, Klink, Toucannon, Wooloo, and Carkoal are all Pokemon I'd say are more uninspred than Coalossal. At least Coalossal isn't just a cartoon version of something with a few tweeks to the design or a "just-add-two-more" evolution. Most monster-ish designs like Gigalith or Kommo-o tend to be a bit more inspired in my opinion compared to pure animals/plants because they don't have a distinct base in most cases.
Vulpix037
Vulpix037
Volbeat. Because I hate it with a passion :sick:
OhGodBudew
OhGodBudew
Inteleon - Rehash of Greninja

how? The only thing they have in common is being a water type. Their origins and what they’re supposed to be aren’t that similar, the only common thing is stealth. Calling it a rehash is kind of a stretch.
Blazikenn
Blazikenn
how exactly it isn't? What if they are based on something different? The color scheme and shape are identical, if you cant tell the similarity then you are probably blind. They obviously designed Inteleon while thinking of Greninja because they look A LOT alike, A LOT
Back
Top Bottom