Bulbagarden

Fatima Shadow Frost Witch
ReturnofMCH
ReturnofMCH
thanks! it's sent.
How's the game planning for Persona 3 Mafia?
ReturnofMCH
ReturnofMCH
shit, kind of forgot, why don't we lock the game in place until we feel ready to do role PMs.
Well there’s a reason why I decided to restore the Persona 3 Mafia game to it’s former state is cause I plan to start it again in the new year that gives us a bit more time to make up the roles and whatever else that needs attention
ReturnofMCH
ReturnofMCH
Still as cohost, I need to know this stuff beforehand
Well now you know and your right to want to be notified about it
Now that we have the date for the game set when do you want to announce it Jan 1st 2021 or wait until the 8th Feb and give me a nice birthday present for my 39th?
ReturnofMCH
ReturnofMCH
8th works
How far did you get with Super Mario 35?
ReturnofMCH
ReturnofMCH
I’m at 1-4, haven’t played much
I got to 3-3 before I made an error and finished it in 8th
With the game date set for next year do you mind showing me the roles that you have been working on?
ReturnofMCH
ReturnofMCH
Haven’t been working on them, sorry
We should probably get to starting on them sometime soon otherwise it'll be time to start the game and it won't be ready in time
ReturnofMCH
ReturnofMCH
yeah I know,
ReturnofMCH
ReturnofMCH
okay I gotta drop the game, sorry but I just can't do the game as well as I wanted too, and have other mafia games to focus on rather than show you the ropes, which I apologize for but there are other better mentors out there than me.
With December just starting and you suddenly pulling out of the co-hosting role we should probably inform the TWR Staff that the game is canceled for now
We should have a discussion with Snowy on the future of our game
ReturnofMCH
ReturnofMCH
I don’t think so, I dropped out because I couldn’t handle it as I said before, I just don’t have the capcity to teach someone else the ropes when there are better mentors out there.
Back
Top Bottom