Bulbagarden

Hidden Mew
Hidden Mew
Thank you so much. I hope that you and your family are staying safe and healthy too. My family and I are fortunately doing fine. We're all together and taking all of the safety measures to keep being safe. The news is pretty nerve racking, but I'm hoping that everything will be fine as long as we keep following the safety guidelines.
Reactions: Ebail
Ebail
Ebail
I'll probably be fine. Sure, being the state next to New York where things are worst right now isn't the most comforting, but I'm a pretty healthy person so I'm gonna bank on that, despite working in a store myself, thus being essential and so out in the public every day. But eh it is what it is, I suppose. As long as my family members don't get it I'll feel fine.

Glad that you guys out there are doing fine. Hopefully you lot can keep that up, and remain perfectly fine.
Hidden Mew
Hidden Mew
That must be really nerve racking. I hope that your employer is at least doing their best to keep you and the rest of their employees safe during this situation. I hope that you and your family will stay healthy too. I definitely want everyone to remain perfectly fine. I'll still be nervous and stressed about the whole situation, but I'm hoping that everything will work out if we just keep doing what we're doing and be as careful as can be.
Ebail
Ebail
I mean not particularly, but that's more on the fact that there isn't much that can be done. I've always had a supply of gloves to use anyway. The only plus side of even being at work had been when this was really starting to fire up I was there when deliveries came in so I could grab stuff so my parents didn't have to go out to the store themselves. I'm certain though that you'll be fine out there, even if you do, rightfully so mind you, feel stressed about the whole thing.
Hidden Mew
Hidden Mew
I'm glad that you at least have a good supply of gloves. It's really nice that you were able to grab stuff so that your parents didn't have to go to the store too. My parents still go out for groceries and such, but they try to go during the time that is for older people only in order to avoid crowds and so far it has worked out fine. We may still need to look into getting home delivery services just to keep them extra safe. It is definitely stressful. Most of the time, I'm able to distract myself, but I panic whenever I cough and automatically worry that I have it. I'm pretty sure I'd know if I was sick given that I know the main warning signs, but it's just that instant panic induced thought that makes it more intense during the moment. I'm trying my best to stay healthy for myself, my family and everyone else.
Ebail
Ebail
Yeah I keep trying to prevent them from going, although they still opt to go themselves to get things like meat, but at least I've been able to grab paper goods as needed for the house as opposed to them trying to fight with a crowd of people for some toilet paper, or something. Looking into home delivery for groceries isn't a bad idea, just hopefully you'll be able to get everything you need from them. I don't even have a chance to distract myself. When I'm not at work keeping busy lately I've just been sleeping because it feels like my body is running on empty. I hardly had free time prior to this, now it feels almost non-existent. Yeah, you'd certainly know if you were sick for sure, but I can understand your fears that you could have, or are coming down with it whenever you start to cough. Part of me feels like I may have already had it, given what I know about it, and the way I was sick back in early February before this really swelled up, but who knows. But as for you I'm plenty sure you'll be fine. I mean that's not to say don't worry, and don't keep taking care of yourself, of course, but I dunno, you just strike me as tough so I feel like you'll end up being okay, and not getting sick yourself.
Back
Top Bottom