• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
swiftgallade46
Local time
1:05 PM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thank you for all of the hard work you and the Mods put in policing the threads and trying to make them more comfortable for everyone. There are times that it can be overwhelming when you are enjoying the show and meet such negativity. it can really sap the enjoyment and sometimes I can't even bring myself to post anything, so I appreciate the voice of reason.

Thanks.
    I have a quick question: how did you center your banner? I know you're supposed to insert it as a URL, then center that, but beyond that I have no idea. Thanks in advance.
    swiftgallade46
    swiftgallade46
    Tbh I’ve used exclusively mobile forums for a long time so I haven’t even seen my signature in years haha (if that’s what you’re referring to). I think I either used [ CENTER] tags or just selected the option from the text editor, though. Hope that helps!
    Phosphene
    Phosphene
    Sorry for the late response but thanks so much. I really appreciate it.
    I speak Hebrew, being from Israel. Do you speak it fluently?
    Silktree
    Silktree
    If I go to any event (which is saying something because I don't like crowds), it will be one of the protests against Netanyahu. That's some bad stuff.

I went to Hod Hasharon a few times in 2007. It seemed like a nice place.
    swiftgallade46
    swiftgallade46
    Yeah I’ve heard some pretty terrible things about him. He’s apparently very corrupt.

I like it there. It’s pretty residential but they have plenty of bars and malls and places to go too.
    Silktree
    Silktree
    In about 20 minutes, we'll know if there is going to be another election (the last one wasn't even two months ago) just because Netanyahu couldn't form a coalition (since many parties are against him, and others try to use the situation to their advantage). That's a first for Israel and I've only heard it's happened in Spain, Greece, UK and Canada in the past 50 years.
    Hi! Just wanted to know something about forum battles. Can I have a battle where there's a rule that both teams need to have at least one NFE? If yes, do I need to have [NFE] in title?
    Truly an most caring and swiftly replying Gallade the world has never seen. As opposed to me... who took almost a month and a half to reply to your VM that you left me xD

Thanks amigo!!
    Will you be back around the 25 or so. I ship out to basic training at the end of this month.
    Damn i wish i could go to Israel :\

Anytime before that then really I'm on all day just invisible. So anytime you are on and free.
    Plz take me under your wing as Sootopolis Leader, I will try to not lose as much as I did as the Sunyshore defender many an era ago!! D:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom