Bulbagarden

Hidden Mew
Hidden Mew
That's really cool. I haven't tried out the Malefic cards yet. I spent a good portion of my gems to get better cards for one of my decks for Jack. I've already leveled him to the max, but they included some of his support cards from Arc V, so I wanted to try it out for the Dark Signer event. It was so consistently good against the Dark Signers for the extra rewards, so that made it worth it. I'll have to try out the Malefic cards after I save up on my gems again. I haven't had the right amount of cards for a good Lunalight deck either, but I'm closer with that. I'm glad that they're still adding in more Arc V cards, although it was so weird to see them include Reiji's Fusion and Synchro aces without his Xyz one too. They obviously couldn't, but since he always summoned them back to back, it feels weird to include only two of them. I do wonder if they'll be able to include a Zexal world this year.

I hope that you're still safe and sound. I forgot to mention this on another one of your profile post, but happy belated Bulbaversary.
Reactions: Ebail
Ebail
Ebail
Perfectly understandable. That is part of the problem with cards coming out as frequently as they do now, vs the amount of gems they give us. Have to pick and choose what packs we want to prioritize. I got lucky with that pack with Jack's Arc V cards. In the first 13 packs I'd managed to pull 4 SR and 2 UR cards. Of course I made up for that with the most recent pack spending over 8000 gems just to get all the cards I wanted now. Ahh haven't had much luck pulling those Lunalight cards huh? They are a little too straightforward right now. They need more of their Fusion monsters to really shine. With the Arc V cards coming out every pack now I wonder if Frightfurs will be the ones included in the next pack. Being that their main summon is Fusion it shouldn't be much of an issue. It's also a bit weird to have no Pendulum monsters right now. While that wasn't exactly as much of a felt staple as the Xyz monster was it still feels odd to have two of his ace cards, and not the other two. I'm sure a Zexal world will come this year though. I don't think there is another odd spin-off world they can roll out like they did with DSoD last year.

Ehh, I don't even know what safe and sound is anymore. I mean, having the virus back in February probably constitutes I'm safe...ish for now, but I dunno about sound. It's just the same rut everyday, with them all just feeling like one never ending day all intertwined. And thank you.
Hidden Mew
Hidden Mew
Yeah, the amount of cards coming out so frequently does make it harder to go through all of the packs with each set. Before I was able to do that relatively well, but they come out too fast now to do that. Sometimes I get lucky with the cards too, but often times, some of the SR or UR cards I want are near the end of a two hundred pack set. The Lunalight cards were a perfect example of that. They might get better once they include more Fusion monsters. Same with Meldious monsters since I really want to make that deck work too. I wouldn't be surprised if they include Frightfurs soon too. That is a popular deck from Arc V that they could include now. They might be able to include more Fusion monsters from the start too. Reiji's ace Pendulum monster always seemed kind of weird to me. It felt too bland design wise compared to his other monsters. I still wonder how they'll include Pendulum summon in the Speed Duel format.

There isn't another spin-off world they could include like DSOD, but I wonder if they'd have the resources to get it out this year. I imagine that all of the development is being done remotely now and that could slow down their progress. Plus, I'm not sure how they'd handle the dialogue. They might be able to use archive dialogue from other games for the Zexal cast, but that might be tricky with some of the new dialogue. But I'm also not sure how far in advance they develop things like a new world update, so for all we know, they had the dialogue already recorded and they're just working on the development right now. While I'm still not a fan of Zexal, I would be interested in trying out Xyz monsters again since some of the archetypes were fun. Plus, a Zexal world would mean that an Arc V world would be one year away, which would be amazing. There would also be a bonus with Konami doing something more with series that came after 5D's.

I'm so sorry that it's been rough for you. I didn't realize that you had the virus back in February. I'm sure that you said it, but it might not have fully registered to me and I apologize for that. It must have been scary. I'm glad that you were able to recover. Being in delivery must be incredibly tough physically and emotionally for you now. I'm sorry that you're dealing with that. I hope that you're able to stay safe and that things are able to cool down for you.
Reactions: Ebail
Back
Top Bottom