• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Chidamari Sketch
Local time
2:08 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• e0c5854771fea30a372092a8ec36e26a.gif
    Aaaaaaand the dislikes are already rolling in.
    Reactions: ReturnofMCH
    Daren
    Daren
    Looking at the current rate I don't think it'll beat the Dexit announcement or post-Kalos league.
    But the day is young.
    Edit: The UK upload ratio is way worse for some reason. I spoke too soon.
    ReturnofMCH
    ReturnofMCH
    people really are quick to write stuff off, a pokemon MOBA sounds dope.
    prog rocker
    prog rocker
    I don't know. In my case, I'm not a fan of multiplayer-only games. The fact that it's a mobile game also means it won't see the light in my country, so that also lowers my opinion of it.
    Chidamari Sketch
    Chidamari Sketch
    Greninjaman
    Greninjaman
    I see. Thanks.
    System Error
    System Error
    I need to play that sometime but the hoops you need to jump through for the English patch are making me too lazy
    The new Paper Mario trailer just made me remember another thing that annoys me about how Nintendo treats this series nowadays.
    They keep insisting on making the 'Paper' part diegetic.
    Chidamari Sketch
    Chidamari Sketch
    That said, I'm still gonna get it, albeit out of cautious hope.

Partners are seemingly back; and the fact that "Weapons" are a thing here pretty much indicates that the card/sticker/finite item system is gone, which... is all I'm asking for at this point...
    N27027
    N27027
    I wish they'd add more interesting characters instead of having generic bob-omb and generic toad.
    The villain and the origami sidekick look cool though
    prog rocker
    prog rocker
    I blame Miyamoto for that one, N27027, although Intelligent Systems are not blameless, either.
    Well, now that Dynamax is trending on Twitter for, like, the worst reasons for the Pokemon Company..

...I'm still willing to have just Dynamax gone, but if I had a choice, I'd probably keep Gigantamax alongside Mega Evolutions.
    (I'd also put Regional formes here to keep; but it's kinda moot since Game Freak clearly agrees)
    ThatAsianInTheCorner
    ThatAsianInTheCorner
    maybe we could just fuse Gigantamax with Mega evolutions
    so now, instead of just deleting Gigantamax entirely, we can just keep the designs as mega evolutions.
    this way, we can keep the cool gigantamax evolutions as well as still have the cool Mega designs as well
    except for Gigantamax Charizard
    he's going to the shadow realm
    Fan of Jarrus
    Fan of Jarrus
    What about us people who like using Dynamax?
    Reactions: Emmy
    dig
    dig
    "What about us people who like using Dynamax? "

Well, we kind knew going in to SWSH that Dynamax has a shelf life of like 3 years. if they can cut Megas and Z-Moves, Dynamax is pretty likely gone from the next gen.

I'd also make the Gigantamax's into something analogous to Mega Evolutions.
    hey chidamari, how've you been. been playing a bit too much games recently, I lost track of how many I played tbh, but I'm thinking of taking a break from backlog to work on replaying kirby's return to dreamland.
    Chidamari Sketch
    Chidamari Sketch
    It's been... rather uneventful here.

I've gotten into Animal Crossing for the first time ever, which is something, I 'spose.
    Name a Pokemon that's more disappointing and uninspired than Coalossal.
    OhGodBudew
    OhGodBudew
    I’m sorry, but literally every water starter has a similar color scheme to one another, with only certain colors on them being the exception. Inteleons shape is completely different as well, I looked up pictures of Greninja standing up and Inteleon is more humanoid and skinny. If they did design Inteleon with Greninja in mind, then I’d say they failed on making them look alike.
    GenesectMain
    GenesectMain
    I quite like Coalossal but I guess it's your opinion.
    yudgefudge
    yudgefudge
    Sobble - rehash of Froakie
    Inteleon - rehash of Greninja
    Cubchoo - rehash of Teddiursa
    Beartic - rehash of Ursaring
    Lilligant - rehash of Bellossom
    Purrloin - rehash of Glameow
    Mightyena - rehash of Houndoom

all of these are wrong.
    Yes, the spy gunslinging basilisk is exactly the same as the ninja shurikening frog.

Yes, the polar bear icecap is the same as the sun & moon bear.

Yes, the Madame lily is the same as the hula dancer.

Yes, the thief cat that purloins things is the same as the proud cat.

Yes, the gang leader is the same as the hellhound.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom