• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden

Maniacal Engineer
Maniacal Engineer
I mean, I’m pretty sure I’m retiring from both playing and hosting mafia after I’m done with Chaos Mafia and the Mentor game.
My schedule later in the year also will heavily depend on what the continued COVID restrictions are going to be.
Was there any particular reason you wanted me to be around?
Fatima Shadow Frost Witch
I wanted you for a different reason than that
Maniacal Engineer
Maniacal Engineer
...okay. If you don’t want me to play or to host, what is it that you do want?
Your flavour text
Maniacal Engineer
Maniacal Engineer
What’s the subject of the game?
Persona 3 but it's not due to start until near the end of this year(September/October) sometime
Maniacal Engineer
Maniacal Engineer
I’m completely unfamiliar with the Persona franchise, and September/October is usually when the Jewish Holiday season and a few major engineering trade shows fall out, which is very busy for me. I’m not sure what exactly that will look like this year, with the virus and all, but I assume I will at the very least be reading Torah for my synagogue, and I may be out for a week in Michigan for a show.
Guess that's a no then
Maniacal Engineer
Maniacal Engineer
Unfortunately. I’m sorry. :(
Do you have anyone else that can?
Maniacal Engineer
Maniacal Engineer
Lone_Garurumon and MegaPod are both very good. They’ve both given me a run for my money for the Best Flavor Writer award for the past couple of seasons.
Lone_Garurumon is co-hosting it with me so he's out I'll try MegaPod first and see what they say about it
Maniacal Engineer
Maniacal Engineer
I mean, one of your co-hosts can write the flavor text for the game. That is usually how it goes.
Back
Top Bottom