Bulbagarden

Sakuraa
Sakuraa
Hey, how's it been going? Did you get the Isle of Armor DLC?
Darth Darkrai
Darth Darkrai
I Am Trying To Beat My Game So I Can Get There XD. I've... I'm Just Lazy XD. I Play Games At My Own Pace XD.

How Are Things With U? Since We Haven't Talked Since November. So I'm Curious. How U Doing During Corona?
Sakuraa
Sakuraa
Ah, well it's really fun. I hope you enjoy it when you get to it. :bulbaLove:I've been doing fine. I haven't been going out much. (I've mainly been working on my thesis. I'll be graduating in May if all goes well. :bulbaWave:) But when I do go out, I always have my mask. Honestly the only real issue I had was cleaning products being completely gone from all the shelves. I never even had the toilet paper problem, for us it was not being able to get any Lysol wipes :/
Darth Darkrai
Darth Darkrai
Well I Beat The Game And I'm In The Isle Of Armor, And It's A Paradise!! :) Got My Shiny Zeraora And FINALY Got Home LOL. I ONLY Go Out For Daily PokeStops In Go LOL. But Yeah, I Go Out With My Folks When I Go Out To Pickup Five Guys Or Starbucks. I Just Chill At Home XD. Slowly Starting To Watch More Anime, Watch Movies At Home, Netflix, Etc For Me. LOVE Playing Shield And Animal Crossing XD. :) And Luckily We Have A Good Amount Of Toilet Paper And Wipes At Home. Good To Hear That U Are Good. :) :cool:
Darth Darkrai
Darth Darkrai
Hello Again. :):cool:
Sakuraa
Sakuraa
Hey, what's up :whistle: I finally got Mystery Dungeon DX recently and got through the main story. I loved it, it was so nostalgic. :bulbaLove:
Darth Darkrai
Darth Darkrai
I Played It When It Came Out... Then Just STOPPED Playing For Whatever Reason XD. NO IDEA WHY THO Because I LOVE LOVE Mystery Dungeon LOL... But Yeah, AWESOME To Hear. :)

So Question... I Want To Know Your Thoughts On Journeys So Far. :) And I Just Saw The Updated Opening With Team Spoilers And (Possible) Old Returning Faces XD. :) :cool: Just Haven't Heard Your Opinion Of This New Series So I'm Curious. :)
Back
Top Bottom