• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Bulbagarden Forums

Sakuraa
Sakuraa
Hey, how's it been going? Did you get the Isle of Armor DLC?
Darth Darkrai
Darth Darkrai
I Am Trying To Beat My Game So I Can Get There XD. I've... I'm Just Lazy XD. I Play Games At My Own Pace XD.

How Are Things With U? Since We Haven't Talked Since November. So I'm Curious. How U Doing During Corona?
Sakuraa
Sakuraa
Ah, well it's really fun. I hope you enjoy it when you get to it. :bulbaLove:I've been doing fine. I haven't been going out much. (I've mainly been working on my thesis. I'll be graduating in May if all goes well. :bulbaWave:) But when I do go out, I always have my mask. Honestly the only real issue I had was cleaning products being completely gone from all the shelves. I never even had the toilet paper problem, for us it was not being able to get any Lysol wipes :/
Darth Darkrai
Darth Darkrai
Well I Beat The Game And I'm In The Isle Of Armor, And It's A Paradise!! :) Got My Shiny Zeraora And FINALY Got Home LOL. I ONLY Go Out For Daily PokeStops In Go LOL. But Yeah, I Go Out With My Folks When I Go Out To Pickup Five Guys Or Starbucks. I Just Chill At Home XD. Slowly Starting To Watch More Anime, Watch Movies At Home, Netflix, Etc For Me. LOVE Playing Shield And Animal Crossing XD. :) And Luckily We Have A Good Amount Of Toilet Paper And Wipes At Home. Good To Hear That U Are Good. :) :cool:
Darth Darkrai
Darth Darkrai
Hello Again. :):cool:
Sakuraa
Sakuraa
Hey, what's up :whistle: I finally got Mystery Dungeon DX recently and got through the main story. I loved it, it was so nostalgic. :bulbaLove:
Darth Darkrai
Darth Darkrai
I Played It When It Came Out... Then Just STOPPED Playing For Whatever Reason XD. NO IDEA WHY THO Because I LOVE LOVE Mystery Dungeon LOL... But Yeah, AWESOME To Hear. :)

So Question... I Want To Know Your Thoughts On Journeys So Far. :) And I Just Saw The Updated Opening With Team Spoilers And (Possible) Old Returning Faces XD. :) :cool: Just Haven't Heard Your Opinion Of This New Series So I'm Curious. :)