• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Phosphene
Local time
4:59 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• So there's a fire on one of the hills that I spotted from my house. It looked really close but it turns out it's kinda far away (the smoke cloud is just very big).
    Urg. Right when the weather where I live goes from swelteringly hot to actually somewhat pleasant, I injure my knee so I can't really go outside and enjoy it.
    Lightning Flame Blast
    Lightning Flame Blast
    I feel your pain, bud.
    Greninjaman
    Greninjaman
    What did you do to hurt your knee?
    Phosphene
    Phosphene
    I was walking somewhere and my right leg buckled when I put weight on it with an audible crunching sound in my knee and I fell. It hurt real bad, however, there was no bruising or swelling and I was able to put weight on it on the next day, albeit with pain on the lower left side of my knee. The doctor thinks it was something with my meniscus and said that I just need to rest it. I’ve gotten much better now, but I don’t want to overexert it.
    Thanks very much! I'll check that thread out, I was also thinking, this could be more of a 'take it as things come' sort of instance. For example, the moves I gave my character were all from previous generations with contest typing and are classified as Cute moves, but perhaps in the future if I wanted to add a post Gen-6 move, that might be a chance to open up a discussion there or even if anyone uses a post Gen-6 Pokemon/post Gen-6 move on a Pokemon such as Leafage. Going through every single post-Gen 6 move would be a bit excessive, in my opinion.
    I started a new Sword file, and I was really worried my new Yamper had a poor speed stat despite her hasty nature because she kept getting out-speeded by everything. Turns out Yamper has a very low speed stat of 26 base points. Makes sense, considering how chubby corgis are.
    Eeveely
    Eeveely
    Chubbyness makes pawfect.

I guess we needed a pokemon to triple the amount of cuteness in this world after lilipup tripled it (word cuteness×3 = post-lillipup world = 3WCu, WCu×3×3 = post-yamper world = 9WCu,9WCu-3WCu = 6WCu, yamper is scientificly cuter.)
    It always confuses me up how the Rate the Above Pokemon thread is in Fun and Games and not General Pokemon Discussion, because it is pretty similar to the "tell us what you think of the Pokemon above" thread, which is in the GPD forum.
    Would a shiny Falinks look better in a Level Ball or a Luxury Ball? I’ve finally found a Defiant Falinks raid, but I’m unsure if I should spend a Level Ball on it.
    colours
    colours
    used a Repeat Ball on mine because it almost matches perfectly tbh
    Rainami
    Rainami
    my shiny falinks is in a premier ball, tho that was an accident. I'd go ultra, but I prexer luxury to level on it.
    I just got stung by a bee. It hurt so bad...
    Kung Fu Ferret
    Kung Fu Ferret
    I've been stung by a wasp once.
    dig
    dig
    Could be worse. Shark stings are pretty painful.
    Ashscot
    Ashscot
    Ouch! Those are no fun at all. I've been stung on my finger and back, so I know the feeling.
    After seeing Zeraora in Camp, it really hit me how anthropomorphized it is. I mean, Zeraora was obviously humanoid from the images I’ve seen, but seeing it walk upright around the camp with pants-like fur really made it look like someone’s fursona.
    Eeveely
    Eeveely
    In the wise words of an unwise pokétuber: "zeraora is if a tiger and a serval had a baby, then deviantart got hold of it"
    I have over 4.6 million watts and I’m not certain what to do with them besides occasionally splurging on Wishing Pieces.
    Just saw a small bear in my yard. It was attracted to a fruit tree.

Edit:
    yh4HSL8.jpg
    I wasted so many Wishing Pieces only to learn that I could not obtain a Torkoal with its HA through Max Raids...
    • Whaaaat
    Reactions: Zorchic
    Zorchic
    Zorchic
    All is not lost, though. At least you have the Battle Tower Slow Team that you can rent... (In the Battle Tower, that is.)
    Phosphene
    Phosphene
    I appreciate the suggestion, but that Torkoal doesn’t have its HA, Shell Armor, and I don’t need one for competitive, I need one for a trade.
    Unless I’m going crazy, I think my copy of Sword updated itself on its own. I had denied the update multiple times and even put my Switch on airplane mode to avoid it as I was attempting to get a shiny Gmax Meowth and was fearful the update would also update my current raid event (thankfully the update didn’t also update the Meowth event). However, when I soft reset my console to get out of an Unfezent raid (because you can’t flee raids) and went to open the game back up, I couldn’t because it was updating. Maybe I was button pressing so fast that I selected the update, but I don’t recall the prompt appearing.
    • Whaaaat
    Reactions: toastghost
    yudgefudge
    yudgefudge
    You should be thanking me for updating your game.

This post was made by the Rotom gang.
    I've been thinking of making a photo blog/thread, but I don't know if I should put in the art section or the blog section.
    colours
    colours
    you can ask the art mod there (NMLewis) and see what he says
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom