• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Bulbagarden

LazySpy
LazySpy
The PSA only forbid bashing other users and hurling insults at them regardless of their perspective on Gou. Criticizing and having a dislike of him is fine.
Rocket Messiah
Rocket Messiah
If there is something wrong with my avatar a moderator would have told me already

OK?
TeddiUrsa
TeddiUrsa
Seems like you still want to bash him by bending the rules tbh. "Ruin[ing] everything" isn't simply critique.
Maybe I'll ask a mod...the atmosphere is way too toxic here imo.
Rocket Messiah
Rocket Messiah
This comes from a Simpsons episode and it's used as a meme. And so do I.

5BYR.jpg

Do as you wish. Im taking a break of the forums so I could not care less.
Back
Top Bottom