• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.
Phosphene
Local time
9:53 AM
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Just a heads up I'll be taking the second half of the month off of updating, but I'll be pretty active over the next week if you'd like to make some progress in your adventure. You're actually very close to the finish line.
    It is 106°F/41°C out and it's only going to get hotter. Apparently the high for today will be a blazing 112°F/44°C.
    Man, am I craving a good burger. Like the kind you can get at a diner that’s like fresh and delicious and drenched in sauce, with crispy onion rings and fries on the side (which will soon be drenched in ketchup), and a side of Sprite and a milkshake for dessert that’s like half ice cream.
    Phosphene
    Phosphene
    Typically when I get a milkshake at a diner, it has some peanut butter in it.
    Greninjaman
    Greninjaman
    What is your favorite place to get a burger?
    Phosphene
    Phosphene
    Typically those diners that market themselves as 50s diners—the ones with the old coke ads framed and hanging on the walls, the retro aesthetics throughout. They tend to make really good burgers in my opinion.
    Yo. I saw in your FB profile you have given your Sandshrew a birthday - well, each species also has its own designated birthday on which you can claim levels, bond an Egg and an MT move. It just so happens Sandshrew's birthday is 25th August so you can claim all these gifts tomorrow in the birthday thread on UPN!

I'll also apologise for the Spiky/Spiny confusion while I'm here, I bet it's not the first time that's happened.
    Reactions: Phosphene
    Phosphene
    Phosphene
    Thanks for letting me know. I thought birthdays were entirely up to us, sorry about that.
    E
    empoleon dynamite
    No worries, it's an easy enough thing to miss! You're always welcome to keep log of an individual birthday on top of the species birthday, although it's only the species birthday you can claim gifts on.
    There is this one hummingbird that is just guarding one of our feeders, sitting there and chasing away other hummingbirds that get close. It’s done this for several days now and honestly it’s a little hilarious to watch.
    It's extremely hot (104°F/40°C) right now and there's apparently a severe thunderstorm in a town about an hour away and I'm pretty jealous. I need a reprieve from the heat...
    Lightning Flame Blast
    Lightning Flame Blast
    I feel your pain. I live in the “coldest” state of my country and I get around that temperature in the summer.
    I hate how there's beautiful clouds in the sky yet it's between 102°F/39°C - 105°F/41°C outside.
    So I decided to write a fanfic to give me something to do, and just pumped out nearly 500 words only to realize most of it is basically exposition... :/
    Not too keen with the mobile Bulbagarden redesign. The bar with user information (usertitle, badges, etc.) on it is way too big, the user title is awkwardly squished in some cases, and the whole thing sometimes doesn’t even fit on the page. I feel that it takes attention away from the posted content that isn’t super long, and breaks the flow of the conversation.

Honestly, I’m surprised we got a redesign considering the other version was fairly good.
    Reactions: LazySpy
    colours
    colours
    we're looking into fixing that since it's been brought up.
    colours
    colours
    should be fixed but let us know if you see anything else wrong
    Phosphene
    Phosphene
    Looks good. : )
    Welcome to FB! Just wanted to tell you that half of the game takes place on UPN, where there are more zones, gym raids, most of the more active shops, and the Birthday calendar where you get gifts when its your Pokemon's birthday! So its best you make an account on there, so you can enjoy FB fully!
    Reactions: Phosphene
    Phosphene
    Phosphene
    Thanks for the tip. I’ve actually done a bit of stalking on UPN, and am planning on making an account eventually, as well as resurrecting my dead Serebii account.
    yudgefudge
    yudgefudge
    Yeah, don't bother with the Serebii part. FB is dead on Serebii, so if you are just resurrecting your account for FB, don't bother. Also, do you have a Discord account? If so, I can get you an invite to the FB server!
    Phosphene
    Phosphene
    Thanks for letting me know. As for Discord, unfortunately I don’t have an account, but I appreciate the offer. I’ll let you know if I ever make one.
    My camera’s SD card got corrupted, as in, computers won’t even register it’s inserted.
    :/

I’ve had issues with it before, but I blamed my computer and now I’m worried my computer caused the issue.
    prog rocker
    prog rocker
    Does it work with an SD card adapter?
    Phosphene
    Phosphene
    Hmm. I haven’t tried it, though I don’t think my family owns one. I’ll check though. Thanks for the suggestion.
    prog rocker
    prog rocker
    Sometimes it could be just your computer. My 3DS SD card only works one in ten times if I use my laptops SD card slot, but it has no problems reading it with an adapter.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom