• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Bulbagarden Forums

Greninjaman
Greninjaman
Wait, what rpg maker are you talking about?
LightningTopaz
LightningTopaz
They released a new version named RPG Maker MZ a few weeks ago.
Greninjaman
Greninjaman
Is it for PC? I do know there is an RPG maker coming for Switch on the 8th of September.
LightningTopaz
LightningTopaz
Yes--it is available on Steam (along with other versions) What's coming to Switch is MV, the next version down from MZ.
Greninjaman
Greninjaman
What is the rpg maker my like? Can you share you creations online?
Forgot to mention: I only ask because it was a bit of a childhood dream of mine to make video games, but due to the complexity of making a game, I gave up on it.
LightningTopaz
LightningTopaz
It may seem intimidating, but it is surprisingly easy to use. You don't HAVE to know how to code--but if you do, it helps
Greninjaman
Greninjaman
Of course. Did you make any games on the RPG Maker yet?
LightningTopaz
LightningTopaz
I have some in various states of progress, but no complete games just yet
Greninjaman
Greninjaman
I think I wait for the Switch version. It's coming out next week.
LightningTopaz
LightningTopaz
If you don't want to wait, and you have a Steam account, I have an extra copy of MV that I got for pre-ordering MZ I don't plan to use...
Greninjaman
Greninjaman
Thanks for the offer. I don't use Steam. I shall wait. It will give my some time to think about what I am going to do for the first game. I might have keep it simple for the first game.
LightningTopaz
LightningTopaz
Okay--if you need help, let me know. Good luck with your game!
Greninjaman
Greninjaman
Yeah. You agree that I should start small right?
LightningTopaz
LightningTopaz
That's always a good idea.